Random dude smoked me out...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Apr 14, 2006.

1. Yeah it's fun. Just on Saturday I was with 3 friends at a nice outdoor spot near my house. We had my friends bong and we were done smoking pretty much but then a random guy walked up. And was just hey you guys like joints? And he pulled out a half-smoked j and we all smoked it. Turns out he lives close to me too, and hits up that spot all the time! I smoked him up twice today in return. I love karma.

2. I've had people at work come up to me and offer to smoke a joint when we get off. I made sure I had some with me the next night, and we smoke together pretty often now.

A little while ago I was cruising with a buddy of mine in his truck. It was actually another guy from work...anyway, we passed some guy walking down the street and he slowed down and just yelled at the guy "Come smoke a fattie!!!" So dude immediately gets a big smile on his face and jumps in the truck. He pitched in too, so it ended up being a huge joint. It was a good time.

3. I cant belive this thread still gets bumped, Its over a year old.

4. It was Alpha Male who revived it.

5. made this over a yr ago dam i was going to say go buy a lottery ticket.but your luck has definitly run out by now.:D

6. Thats what i like to see man! Potheads are some of the kindess people in the world. +rep for just smoking with a ganja brother :)

goddammit who bumped this it knocked me off my chill :) o well i forgive you.... i'm sticking to my +rep it doesn't matter when it happened it still did :)