Random dude saw me hitting a bong

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by InhaleReefer420, May 30, 2016.

1. #1 InhaleReefer420, May 30, 2016
    Last edited: May 30, 2016
    A few weeks ago me and a few friends were skating, and just chilling at the skate park. Which is right behind a middle/elementary school. One of my friends had bud, and a bong on him and he had asked if we wanted to go smoke. We usually just pass around bowls at the skate park which is in the middle of a park and is next to a trail. But there were kids at the skate park so my buddy said he had a spot so me and my other friend went with him. We walked up this little creek which was right next to a fairly busy road. Under the road was a drainage system, and we sat on this concrete part so we were vertical with the road. We sat there since the road had a drainage system and cars couldn't see us when we were sitting down. Mind you it was in broad daylight. We were about two bowls in, and my buddy passed off the mini bong we were smoking from, and I start to take a hit and mid hit I look up to the road next to us and see this random ass dude walking passed. I was sketched the fuck out because I didn't know who this dude was. My buddies said the dude looked over at me and when he saw me hitting the bong he immediately turned away, so that was pretty cool. We just said fuck it, and I passed the bong off to my buddy who was to the right of me, and he starts to take a hit and then I look up to the road and see a whole family walking passed in our direction. I tapped him and told him to hide it quick. We dipped right after that. This was a pretty funny story looking back on it, I was mainly sketched the fuck out because sadly Mary Jane is illegal in my state, and we didn't know these people. Has anything like this ever happen to you?

2. TLDR

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yes this has. Except it was a cop rolling past as I was ripping a bowl out of my foot piece

Sent from my Z828 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. who cares if he saw lol. Im sure people will not call 911 on someone for smoking weed.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah this kind of thing happens to me all the time. I get high when already outside and then I see it..... other people exist man! Like clear as day when you see it you can do nothing else but shit bricks. Must be why they call the marijuanas the poop bringer!
    :wave:

• Like Like x 3
  6. I'm sure most people wouldn't call 911 but sometimes you can't help it but feel a little nervous when seen by strangers in the middle of doing something illegal.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. Oh boy, you must underestimate the synical and pure idiocy found in many of todays citizens, more power to you LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. All the time lol, me and my buddy walked through an ally onto some guys lawn. He was sitting on his lawn chair and after me and my buddy walk past our 3RE friend comes walking slowly behind hitting a huge pipe. Akward

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app