Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Random Drug Tests....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by floyd123, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Has anyone ever used the Monkey Dong Urinator? I know this has been asked before, but I am looking for someone to tell me how comfortable or easy to wear it is. I have school assigned random drug testing, and I would potentially have to wear it all throughout school. Any ideas?

2. Oh i think I know what you mean. Its pretty much like a fake dick that you put on and squeeze to release urine. They can literally stare right at your penis and even hold it for you without knowing lol. But if its a school drug test i dont think they can watch you? And either way you still need clean piss. Dont ask me for any...