Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Random drug tests, need help asap

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ruler, Sep 26, 2015.

1. #1 Ruler, Sep 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2015
    Ok, I don't want to get lectures, so chill
    Basically since I had a streak of bad behavior in my late teen years, my parents will be helping me pay for a majority of my college (which I'm very grateful for) and I'm living here for the rest of this semester and the next. They will be randomly drug testing me.
    I've been abstinent from weed for about 2 months or more, but I'm really craving the ganja. I cannot use fake urine, but I am pissing clean, negative urine at the moment. Is it possible that I just could pee in a 2oz bottle, and keep it on me at all times (at home) so if they decide to test me, I could just casually pull it out of my pocket and pour it in? But the temp wouldnt be right.
    Or should I just get some bleach and put drops into my urine when they test me? Does that stuff even work?
    I need some help. If the answer is just to stop smoking, and that's the general consensus, then I would probably agree.
    Thanks for the help.