Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Random drug testing at work

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mike12344321, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Not sure if this is the right thread, couldent find one for testing questions. So here's the deal. I haven't smoked in about 2 years because of my job, which randomly drug test . And by random, I mean your drinking your morning coffee at the shop, and a piss van pulls up, everyone uses the bathroom in the back of the van, and they sent the cups off to the lab. Now, I miss smoking so so much, and honestly need to unwind sometimes for my anxiety. I want to beat this test. Now I found high quality synthetic piss that I orderd. If I were to keep this on my every day, how to I keep it at the proper temp every morning? The temp is the big issue I'm having. Now remember. The van pulls up. All the big wig supervisors are there. Noone leaves their sight, and take turns going into the pee pee van. If you guys have any idea please help me out. Thanks