Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Random drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jaybird93, Aug 31, 2017.

1. so I got randomly selected for a drug test at work yesterday and I'm not one to actually smoke.. like ever but for some reason I took the chance on the 12th and the test was on the 30th so 18 days... that I'm not too worried about but I went on vacation for a week and the family I was staying with smokes all the time.. like every day multiple times a day and I was around it for the entire week and that was during the week of the 14th-18th I was constantly around it... what are the chances my test results could come back positive.. I constantly drink water durning the day but I'm also a bigger guy and my research is coming up inconclusive for me because of that and fat cells etc... any help is appreciated

2. If you don't smoke a lot.ul be fine..as for people smoking around you I don't think that would make a difference tbh.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

3. I don't know why everyone thinks this will "flush thc out of your system" or whatever. It doesn't. It has no effect. No need to drink more than necessary. If it's been 18 days you should have a 99% chance to pass.

4. If you are that worried, go buy a test and test yourself before hand... That way you have some idea of the outcome.
    I just took a 30 day break because we had a UA for pre employment (contract change- different employer again- 4th time). I bought 15 tests so I had a clue when I would be ok..

It's damn stressful.