Random Drawings, pictures, projects

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Happysack, Feb 4, 2009.

1. #1 Happysack, Feb 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2009
    I've done a bunch of projects this winter and alot of shooting in 2008, heres a some of my work.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The unicorn was a painting but I don't have a picture of the finished painting, broke up with the girl I made it for before I got the chance :mad:, I haven't finished the turtle yet.

More later, most of my stuffs posted at Happysack.deviantart.com

2. those landscape shots are great

3. Thanks! I love shooting landscape, I've got quite a bit of landscape shots but I'm interested in breaking into wildlife photography more than anything.

Heres a few more.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Constructive Criticism welcome!

This flower is for a backdrop I was in the process of creating but haven't had time to continue.

[​IMG]

5. i love the camera shots. You got some cool drawing/paintings as well.
    what kind of camera do you use?

6. Judging by the lens cap in the last shot, it looks like he uses Sigma lenses!

7. #7 Happysack, Feb 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2009

Nope no Sigma actually, I shoot a panasonic L1 and my lens selection is - Zuiko 50mm 1:2 macro, Zuiko 70-300mm, Leica D 14-50mm, Olympus 25mm Macro Ext Tube.

The cap in the last shots off my Leica, my favorite lens of the bunch for sure. All the shots I posted so far where taken with that lens sept for the one of the White jack russell that was with my 50mm macro. I'll post more shots with the other lenses adventully, they have limited use with my Panasonic L1, I can't adjust my Fstops because I don't have that option with my DSLR. I would love to invest in a Oly E3 or E520 when I have money to fix this compatibility problem because the amount of depth the lens produce on my L1 is a little uncontrollable at times.

Thanks for the complainants :D

This blue flower I shot with the macro lens

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. the blue flower shot is amazing, looks like something outa alice in wonderland or something.

9. They all look really great, but for some reason in your first post I really like that field shot with the weird metal contraption in the middle :)

10. Where do you live? Those photos are beautiful! Your dogs are cute too.

11. Thanks! That was a cool find, it was taken at the same place I took the shot of the dock. I found an old "Abandoned" Clown house on an old back road that I was exploring, they had all kinds of cool shit in their yard including constructs made of metal, car parts and all kinds of weird shit, I was snapping pictures chilling for a little bit there when I was trying to get closer to the house out of no where a big German Shepard comes darting off the porch.
    He chased me off the property before I could get any good shots of the house in which is a shame because the house was cool as fuck.

Heres a pic of a TP made out of car parts that was in the yard.
    [​IMG]

Thanks! Was one of the first shots I took when I first mounted that lens :D

Thanks! I live in PA but the shots are scattered across various states east. Dogs are totally cool, the black Newfoundland and the Pom aren't mine the Jack Russell and the Poodle are though.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for the comments :hippie: