Random Deal

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by freshairtoker, Feb 22, 2009.

1. It wouldn't be entrapment if you were to call him up and ask for a bag now that you have his number.

I would be sketched out on this one man.

2. In the blood bank?

3. Not necessarily. There's an undercover around my campus right now going up to people telling then that he's got bud and is looking to sell. A couple people have already been busted.

That's not true.

4. yeah man, there used to be this cop around here that drove this nice ride that you would never know was a cop car... anyways, this dude looked like a total hippie and was known for bustin guys after knockin on their door and askin em if they could sell him a sack... i even heard of the guy going in and smokin a blunt with the dealers before revealing himself.

be careful who you're messin with for sure.

5. haha god i miss those sketchy high school stoner days....

at a bus stop:

wigger kid: "hey man, you good?"

me: "naw, i wish"

wk: "what you mean, you wish?"

me: "i mean, i wish i had some bud right now"

wk: "well shit man, watchu need?"

i shit you not, i thought he was coming back from the grocery store, he reaches in the plastic bag, takes out a box of Trix cereal, fishes around it, and hands me the biggest 20 sack ive ever gotten, even to this day.

me: ":eek::eek::eek:"

he didnt have a cell phone, so i never saw him again.

nowadays, if i dont know you, i dont smoke weed! ive never been caught up legally, and i dont plan on starting...

later

6. really?
    i woulda thought that soliciting would be against the rules, even if you're undercover.

Thats like being an attractive female cop posing as prostitute and going around downtown asking who wants a BJ for 5 bucks. Just doesnt sound legal.

7. lol ever watched cops? they do that all the time...

8. yeah one time went into a liquor store to buy stoges, got my 27s and the dude behind me bought some too. went outside, he comes up and asks me if i am looking for some weed. told him i was actually on my way to pick up. it was random as fuck.

9. i bought like 10 dutches. the dude behind me was a dealer. got his number. haha.

mad fun times...

my old main guy was like "o's 100" on the street corner and that just got me into it haha. a nick would roll 2 blunts lmfao.. RIP.

10. and what law is that against, exactly? I'm pretty sure cops can lie about whatever they want to you without it being illegal. Just like on that never get busted thing, they can act like you don't have to consent to a search for them to search without probable cause, they can lie about all sorts of stuff. Why wouldn't an undercover cop be able to lie and say he wasn't?

11. i know what u mean. pretty much wenever im talkin 2 anyone about weed in public, i never uses keywords like "pot" or "weed" or "dope". if someone is havin alotta touble understandin me, i just says "nvm" or somthin like tht.

idk though, nvr tried this out on a cop =P

12. Same here last year man. An undercover would walk around the common area outside 2 dorms askin kids if they knew where to "score some dope" as he said. I watched one kid get busted when he reached into his pocket and pulled out a bag, and the guy came up to me once. I just played dumb and walked away.

13. Was at the corner store, prolly around 9 pm, few buddies of mine were drinking and shit, me included, so I got a ride up to the store, and ended up meeting this random wigger who sold me like 1.9 for 30, pretty good night too, was just some run of the mill shit though.

14. i watched it on a show about "how to not get caught by undercover cops" and it was a whole shit about prostitution and selling and buying.. its a law called "entrapment" and if they say that are not a cop and arrest you all of the evidence against u is bullshit

15. A quick google search of entrapment yields this. Just wanna make sure no one out there reads that if they ask someone if they are a cop and get the answer "no", they assume it is safe (at least, I'm still willing to bet that an undercover cop does not have to say 'yes, I'm an undercover cop" if you ask him)

16. actually ur right, i probably mis understood it when i was watching the show, and cops are going to lie anyway to get what they want so that wouldnt work hah

17. on cops technically they aren't soliciting.

you notice how the people busted always approach the undercover prostitutes of whatever first asking for sex, not the other way around.

18. After looking up the definition of entrapment, now I'm no longer sure about that... if an undercover cop dressed like a prostitute approaches someone and says "lookin for some sex?" even blatantly like that, and the person says yes, I think, by the definition I found at least, that that is NOT entrapment, because the cop simply provided the opportunity to commit a crime; the person could probably be shown to have been willing to pay someone for sex before the officer approached.

If, on the other hand, the person said "no" and the cop talked them into it, then that would definately be entrapment.

Anyone know anything more about the first situation above?

19. yup...i just happened to be in a hookah bar...i was makin my smoke rings, and some guy sits next to me and says hi...
    so im like hey.......silence
    him:so i see ur pretty good at that, smoke alot?
    me: hookah?...well, occasionally
    him: nah, u know
    me:no
    me:eek:h wait, "the happy tree?"
    him: lols and chuckles..if thats wat u wannna call it
    me: yea why?
    him: want some, its official

so, i buy a dime off him to see if its legit and he gives me his number(it looked glorious in a little jar, cuz he does not sell in bags but in jars)

lets just say I SOOOOO CALLED HIM BACK!!!!!

gotta love them hookah bars... :p

20. so me and my friends smoked a few j's at the cliffs today and went to the taco bell/kfc to munch, and the day before my friend said he was going to give his other friend my number. so the kid calls me and i tell him im munchin at kfc so he rolls up and i walk outside to his car and he rolls down the window and hands me money and it turns out its my brothers good friend i havent seen in 5 year! me and the kid were close through my brother too, wierd stuff happens to me when im baked :smoking: