Random Chat with GC thread:Inside

Discussion in 'General' started by burnttwaffle, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Sup GC, im bored out of fucking mind right now, about to a few bong rips of sumthing that tastes like fruit:hello:

lets talk....

sum1 start? any random topic you want just sumthing we can discuss:wave:

2. lol i would start this topic "how did the waffle come about?" but youve pretty much covered that for me.. ah shit bro, i got nothing.. ill just hit the bong with ya

3. Hmmm....
    this is allways interesting.
    Why is the world slowly coming to an end?
    Discuss my blades.

4. Because people are stupid.

/discussion

5. well, i basically love waffles....

and im fuckin burntttt:D
    how do you know the world is coming to an end?

i dont think it is, if anything, we are getting farther away from an end... think of all the new techinolgy and minds of today,, the great improvments in the world

people are quick to look at the negative, take some time and veiw and appreciate the postive:)

6. Slowly? Ummmmm in the whole view of things I would say its coming to an end pretty damn FAST. The earth just cant support 6 billion people. In 10 years there could be 10 billion people, and there is NO POSSIBLE WAY that the earth can support that many people either. So whats gonna happen, half the worlds population is going to die, very very soon, from a natural way or from a global government scheme, either way its going to happen in our generation. All this shit like wind power, solar power, hydrogen cars, all that shit is like PISSIN IN THE OCEAN! It doesnt help at all when there are 6 billion + people on earth.

we're all fucked, only way to save this Earth is to drastically cut down the population.

7. Woman are a good topic, What is your fetish with them?

I love a girl who takes control and likes try to be dominant.

8. there is this girl who i kind of like and she invited me to stay at a cabin with her and her family (i doubt sex would happen at this early stage in our 'relationship"

The problem is, the cabin is 90 miles away and her car is full.

So im 95% telling her i dont know about all dat cause im not about to drive 90 miles just to chill at a cabin in the middle of nowhere with a bitch and her family (its not like we would get alone time)

What should i do GC

9. I think with all the negativity happening, its hard to look at the positive.

And its true, sorry about my post, i meant why is the world ending so fast.

10. i agree, i was hangin out with this fine ass speedfreak that had been up for probably 3 days straight and was tellin me how the world would come to an end on 2012 or some shit and how lil wayne was a bacteria (thats some geeker shit to the fullest extent) haha oh she was sexy as hell though but very stupid, i dont think the world will come to an end until another force of nature hits it with ALLLL its power.. like hurricane katrina on a MASSIIIIVE scale..

11. flip a coin.:wave:

12. 90 miles for a chick that isnt gonna throw the pussy on you? i would never do that gas is too high :smoke:

13. I dont got one.

Im going to flip a book.

If it lands on page 67, im going.

If it dosnt land on page 67, then im not going.

14. well blades, i was thinking, if i could a super power, it would be to turn people and things into animals and trees

i would 6 billion people into trees

5 billion ish not

the first people to go: the dudes with the most money who dont help any1 but themselves

15. I would be like handcock.

Except i would be called handpenis

16. I would want to be a free Jeanie, then i could do w/e i wanted.

17. a peanut is nether pee or nut.

18. We need a thread like a chat....just to bullshit around in..

19. we have a forum to just "chat" in.

20. i'm talking about just a "random" thread.... to bullshit around in when theres nothing good else to reply to... one thread wont hurt