random car talk

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by docleary, Feb 13, 2014.

1. well, i was given two '92 buick roadmasters today. one in running/driving condition in need of intake manifold gasket, the other a parts car. decisions, decisions.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Been fudging with some hydrographic film for the first time the last few days.. Messed a few pieces up, but started to get the hang of things. IMG_1185.jpg IMG_1183.jpg IMG_1191.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  3. Been driving without a top or doors for about 2 months now.
    Dogs fucking love it.

[​IMG]

4. Almost at the point of getting a dual 12" subwoofer installed.

Need a hi/lo line converter, bass control knob, and signal wire on/off switch. Then I should be good to go.

Biggest issue is going to be lining up a play list.... some slayer, bullet for my valentine, some deadmouse, and a couple synth wave

• Like Like x 1
  5. Choosing between a 2016 Wrangler and a 2016 4Runner is definitely a tough decision, given the unique strengths and characteristics of each vehicle. Let's delve into some details to help you weigh your options.

2016 Wrangler:

• Fun Factor: The Wrangler is renowned for its off-road capabilities and adventurous spirit. Its open-top design, removable doors, and rugged appearance make it an enticing choice for those seeking an exhilarating driving experience.
    • Off-Road Performance: With its solid axles, ample ground clearance, and robust four-wheel-drive system, the Wrangler is a formidable off-road machine. It can handle challenging terrain with ease, making it ideal for weekend adventures in the great outdoors.
    • Fuel Efficiency: While the Wrangler isn't known for its fuel economy, its focus is more on performance and capability rather than efficiency. Expect to make some sacrifices in this department, especially if you opt for modifications like a lift kit and larger tires. For info visit https://mtmisverification.com/