1. Win a Cloud Pen 3.0 Vaporizer Bundle Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

random car talk

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by docleary, Feb 13, 2014.

1. The guy sold it before we could look at it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2. that sucks man, e30s are amazing.

3. [​IMG]
    Random rainy day in summer

4. What I've been eating around lately
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'm seriously contemplating buying a Scion FRS. Was looking at Lexus is250, but couldn't help laughing at how slow it is.

6. I've never been in an is250 but let me tell you a stock frs isn't much of a kick in the pants, lots of room for improvement though and phenomenal handling

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Bumper is off for paint[​IMG]

8. Ya, I test drove a 14 and a new 86. The is250 is slowwwwww. Pretty sure my Mazda 3 is quicker, definitely in feel, than the Lexus. I hear the is350 is a quick car, but the gas mileage is horrawful

9. My buddy just got a new sti. Pretty nice car with some kick. His scat charger is still quicker and faster, but gets about 13 mpg...

We're suppose to do a 1 week trade, his scat charger for my wrangler rubi.

Would be nice in vegas.

10. Saw this last night.

[​IMG]

11. Lately I've been gassin' for a '68 El Camino

IMG_1528.JPG

12. I had a '69 with a 454 stuffed in it what a blast. Got rear ended by a drunk driver and totaled it out. Only had it a week.

I have been thinking of getting a Ranchero myself.

[​IMG]

13. My V.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  14. [​IMG]
    Found this setting in a parking structure. Damn fine example.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. My homemade awning. 6' wide heavy duty tarp fits perfectly between brackets of my roof rack, either side or out the back for an 8' long awning. Had these poles and bought some cool easy adjust guy line hooks and blamo...I'm in business. Perfect for camping and whatnot. Sure as hell beats spending 2-3 hundred on an Arb for as much as we use it. Rolls up into a neat little bundle.
    IMG_5984.JPG 21230893_10213509765199514_5720226165006330958_n7.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. My other ride![​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. Bigger then my other ride.
    This just runs to market and over to the local dinner houses.
    [​IMG]
    Runs an 8hp now not the 2 hp pictured. More power Mr Scott !!!
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  18. Can't really post a picture, in case the wrong eyes see it lol.

She's 105'x30', powered by 2x Caterpillar 3508b mains, and matching Gen-sets. 100 tons, 1500 hp.

• Like Like x 2
  19. [​IMG]
    Did a little island run last yr with our neighbors and took the big boat back to the mainland.
    [​IMG]
    Catalina express.
    [​IMG]
    Wasn't the biggest, fastest of the fleet but still got right up and hooked at just about 30 knots or so the crewman I asked said they run.
    My own 27 ft sailboat wants some much needed mast work before I can sail her again so when the mayo jar is full enough. :)
    Winter when things slow down the boat yard usually runs a few haul out and paint specials I'll take advantage of and have her hull painted when the mast is pulled.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1

Grasscity Deals Near You