Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Random bursts of thc

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by just one toke, Feb 7, 2014.

I don't know, I'd like to believe you with this as I know you have your facts straight. Howeeevvveerrr I toke regularly and I also feel like this sometimes, when I'm not toking (not a t-break). Maybe I'm just not used to sober?

2. Ya I know, it's not just him. There's plenty of diabetes and heart problems in my family...

Though I've used his glucose monitor thing before and my blood sugar was fine.

3. #23 cball, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014

the monitoring is a day long process, and they use each finger at least twice...OWOWOW...
    they test you over a period of time with and without a glucose intake...to see how fast it drops and what time of day...

it's in my family, I do the test every decade or so it seems..

4. Sounds like placebo

5. No this happens after you workout.

If you lift you know that amazing feeling you get after an intense workout. Protein shakes make this feel 10x better. But if I don't smoke for a couple days and workout, this feeling is 100000x stronger.

In case you didn't know, working out makes you feel really, really good

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Exercise can make you feel high but not in the sense your saying. Heavy and intense exercise will however release natural endocannabinoids in your body.

7. what? Did you really just get offended ? THC gets spread throughout the body. That's all I'm saying. I fuckig love cannabis , did you not look at my Avatar? It's weed being grinded up. Wtf is wrong with you..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I swear pot makes people more empathetic and that leads them to looking pathetic. I was only stating how the endocannabinoid system worked. You didn't have to even reply to me , your post added nothing to the threas

9. What do you think that first sentence means? I don't even understand it. You stated that there was an endocannabinoid system: big deal. The person you were arguing with was just about the only one who was adding to the thread in a meaningful way. Lighten up, have a toke. 

10. That happens to me all the time, I have no idea why. I had a friend who claimed the same happens to him. 

11. More of a placebo effect, something subconsciously reminds you of getting high. For me i get it from certain songs and the smell of weed

12. You don't have to do drugs to feel high. I often feel high when I haven't used any bud. Not 'high' as in impaired, but simply 'high' as in feeling good.

13. I have 100% gotten high without smoking bud or anything else.

14. Isn't this what happens with heavy LSD use? Lol. I've been smoking for years and have never had this happen

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

15. no, it doesnt happen with any drug.

16. No? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391884969.567101.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

17. no.

even if some do experience hppd (most have a propaganda influenced view of flashbacks) which is very rare but reported, that doesnt mean the drug is still in the system and that its acting on you when that happens.

18. How can you so confidently tell someone how they felt on this drug or another and how they felt later down the road?

19. I think when you exercise you sweat out thc and absorb it back and it can get you high. Otherwise unless your getting flashbacks from something idk, I've never gotten randomly high before from weed.

20. #40 Loonygoon, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
    im going through a detox right now, a full body detox. Aint smoked in almost 4 weeks but can tell im not clean. Im short slim but muscularly built(look like im in great shape,blah cause im not) and when i wake up, im usually pretty high until after a few minutes after my morning piss. When i get done working out or if i get real winded i also get pretty high, i smoked daily for a few years straight and i was a heavy smoker meaning wake and bake at least a half blunt and sometimes a whole to myself and throughout the day could smoke anywhere between 1.5 to a and 1/8 alone depending what kind of day it was, and would smoke another blunt or j for my night cap. Last Tuesday i started my sonne's #20 full body detox and thc stored in fat(i have very little fat, not enough to see) all around my body gets released at certain times. The booklet said you may get ill feelings from the release of bodily toxins but i don't get ill feelings other than the alcohol withdrawals(slight hangover feeling, yes i was an alcoholic pothead bad combo, and i popped pills) but i definitely get high when the thc releases back into the blood stream. During the day if im just chilling, im very clear headed, upbeat with my mind is sharper than i could ever remember it being but i learned the reason i wake up so high is because holding your bowels and bladder overnight gives the toxins(or thc) a chance to be absorbed back into the blood stream, and that half life crap i don't buy it cause i found weed in my dresser i hid a long time ago and it was almost 3 years old and it got me stoned. i use to use sonne's #7 to cheat drugtest for years but when i actually wanted to get clean from all my habits due to consumption issues and substance abuse issues i bought the #20 7 day cleanse and started 3 weeks after i finished smoking and i tell you when that when the stuff stuck inside your body enters the bloodstream in large amounts, you will feel it