Random bursts of euphoria?

Discussion in 'General' started by Clueless, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Do you guys ever get these randoms feelings of extreme happiness for absolutely no reason at all. It can last from 15 minutes to an hour, and I'll be overcome with such a heavy feeling of happiness, it's like my chest is going to burst. This will happen when I'm sober, and not doing anything in particular...it can happen when I'm driving/watching tv/online/with friends/etc

2. Is it like mania?

3. Right after the gym when I'm taking my shower I get it. Also sometimes when I'm on my way to class ill get. I must say I do look foward to those moments.

4. ^ might be the endorphins that are being released after your exercise contributing to it, man.

5. Yeah, a few months ago for a week i was getting that and it was while i was sober too. It was crazy like a sudden sensation of happiness and sometimes i'd start giggling and youd feel really good in the chest haha yeah it was a great feeling, really weird though

6. I get that. And the opposite. Like a surge of sadness and I'll let out a random sob from out of nowhere and it's gone.

Of course I have a mood imbalance, so...

7. The sensations following the first few hits of the few first bowls of the day.

That's my euphoria.

8. yeha.. happened to me today. first time in a very long time though i must say.

9. AH! I get that all the time. I'm having one of those moments right now :D .....Annnddd now it's gone.

It's cuz my stepdad started eating his soup. He's a slurpy mutha fucka.

10. Every once in a while I'll feel absolutely amazing. It happens when I'm sober or baked and it's awesome. Good to here others get to feel that too.

11. that happens to me when i snort coke

12. Happening to me right now, and i'm completely sober. Can't really put what im feeling right now in words so ill just give you some of my advice. TURN SOME MUSIC UP AND DANCE, MAN! Feel those vibes... Like, for real.

if space is the place for the stars you can probably catch me on mars

yea that tune is gonna be stuck in my head all day.

13. yeah man.. its like ecstasy without drugs.. and it feels hella weird..

14. bah, i just get sad.. although i'v felt like that before... F*ck life

15. I have definitely experienced this. I also have experienced the exact opposite. It isn't bi-polar, just random bursts of either joy or melancholy.

My happy surges tend to happen late at night while I am in my bed on my computer (don't know why)

16. happens to me everyday. i must say i enjoy that extreme more than the other. of course, the doctors say i have bipolar mania and all the associated bullshit. im currently on a med that helps out alot with hallucinations and the depression associated with my "condition" but i still get my up manic times fairly regurarly. embrace it, its a good thing:smoke:

17. only on days after i robotrip

i am content/happy most of the time but i dont know about random waves of euphoria when im sober.

i remember before i ever did drugs i used to get euphoria waves when i listened to music sometimes.

18. When I check myself out in the mirror, I seem to get them too.

19. Sounds like some light form of manic depression.

I'm no doctor, but if you haven't already, you should contemplate a visit.

20. Yeah boyyyyyyyyyyy!
    I get that wave of euphoria when I'm smoking weed like every 5 mins.
    And I think it's a mixure of dophamine and seretonin but i don't want to go into names and shit cos that kinda ruins the whole feeling