Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Random at home drug test? Using colored water?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jack5296, Jul 13, 2011.

1. So this is hopefully different, and I searched, but my main concern is a random at home drug test, if I were to keep some water with some yellow food dye in it too look like pee, in my bathroom, could I persay switch it out as normal urine?

2. And since I wanna bump this at the same time, also know that my next meeting is in a month almost, the main concern isn't have I quit it is, its the last time I smoked, and ive had probation for a good month and a half almost, and no test, last meeting was july 6th so its kinda sketch I'd love some quick answeres, and ive been clean for a good 12 days and I'm sknny as shit

3. Possibly but it has to be warm...

4. if its been 12, how many clean days will it be when you take the actual test? you might not have to fake the test at all, depending on what kind of test it is. i imagine if you have at least 20 clean days before your test and your skinny, you should past if its the classic dipstick test

5. well I may have a source of clean urine >> but do oyu have to KEEP urine refrigerated?

6. All sorts of bacteria and germs will collect inside the piss container proving to be a health hasard, but ya know fuck it, cause if its at your house, frosin piss might be suspicious.

7. Ya and ya know i dought theyll give me a minute to microwave it, maybe make powderd piss? xD

8. if its an at home test (general dipstick style) that has no integrity test it should pass as long as its in the right temp. range.

it wont pass any "professional" test, as they check to make sure its human urine as well as several other factors. (the creatine levels/grav would be off for starters)