Random Acts Of Humanity

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr.???, May 23, 2014.

1. A couple of days ago I was getting a new tire for my bike and the clerk asks me: “Do you need some reflectors?,I said: “I don't know” and he said: “Here, you can have this for nothing”.I was surprised and a bit taken a back so I said: “Wow thanks, do you give this out to everyone?” and he said: “Sure,our customers are no good to us death”
    I thought he had a really good point and as I was riding home I started thinking.As paranoid and cynical as I am most of the time about people,I have to admit that humanity sometimes has its moments.Once I was going through a used Record Store because I had this goofy song(Feet Don't Fail Me Now by Utopia) going through my head that I hadn't heard since I was a kid.Anyway I found the album,but it was $14.00 and I didn't want to pay that much for one song so I ask the guy behind the counter: “Hey man I can't really afford this,would you mind playing this one song?,he said: “Oh my God,that's one of the worst songs ever written,no way am I gonna play that thing,I'll tell you what though,if you can get that piece of shit out in at least five miles away from me you can have it,deal?,you have horrible taste,now get the hell out of my store”,so I said: “Thank you” and he said: “Oh no problem,your welcome” and I left.
    Another time a couple of years ago I was flying home for Thanksgiving and I had on this cool old 1970's coat with dark brown color.The steward said: “I like your coat”,and I said: “ Thanks”,and we chatted about the marvels of ebay and second hand shops for a few minutes.I slept through much of the flight,but when I woke up she brought me a couple of box dinners she said: “You missed dinner,and I didn't want to wake you,take these,just don't tell anyone ok?”and I said: “Ok”.i would've thought that this was just a random act,but on my way back basically  the same thing happened,it went like this: “Nice coat”, “Thanks,E-bay”,”Great”,I sat down: “Zzzzz”, “Didn't want to wake you,here,food”, “Thank you” and so on.By the way I don't have any delusions about being so charming I melt the hearts of flight attendants,I really think it was just my coat.
     ​
    I realize this stories thus far,are just about me getting things for free,but while appreciated they were nothing compared to this last one.When I was about 18,I was driving around town and we stopped at a Burger King.I had very long hair at the time and right by the bathroom there was a group of about 12 college students ,wearing baseball uniforms.One of them said: “Get a haircut”,which must've been a funny thing to say because the rest of them went “Muhuhuhu”.Anyway so I said: “Yeah,ok no problem” and went to the bathroom.When I came out the guy was standing there with three of his friends and he said: “Did you say FUCK YOU to me?”,and I said: “Uh,no” and he said: “I think you said fuck you to me” and I said: “No I didn't” and he said: “YES YOU DID”,and I said: “No I didn't” and he said: “YES YOU DID”,just then,a very deep voice behind me said: “No he didn't”.I turned around and sitting there was this 300 hundred pound biker guy who I'm guessing had his own methods of dealing with injustices.Anyway the situation seemed to evaporate right there.As I passed by this guy's table I said: “Thanks man” and he said: “Take care kid”,and I left.

2. I could read stories about you're life all day lol

Yes it's nice when people do random acts of kindness.
    That's why I really like Xmas.
    Everyone Seems just that bit more happy.total strangers will give that wee bit extra and give you a smile.

3. :laughing:  :laughing: :laughing:  :laughing:  

4. I don't know why,but after reading that last story I felt happy lol.

5. If you can get that piece of shit out from 5 miles away ill let you have it

what... seriously what the actual fuck does that mean

Learn english op. That was so hard to read

6. That was very easy to read and I understood everything.

The clerk said if you get that record 5 miles away from me I'll let you have it.

7. One time my credit card was maxed out and i ordered a burger but couldnt pay for it and the cashier payed for my food. I didnt even assk her to she just did. Faith in himanity restored

"What a long strange trip it's been."

8. And it's always nice when you get a cashier who just says "fuck it" if you aint got exact change, lol.