Rand Paul vs. Establishment Candidate Trey Grayson

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CannabisInCanada, May 11, 2010.

1. In a primary debate. Check out the old guy also debating with them - he's a hoot. haha.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stNCeW606Ww]YouTube - Kentuckey Senate Republican Primary Debate pt.1[/ame]

2. #2 Jakigi, May 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2010
    Grayson landed some epic low blows there. I'm sure people ate it up. Another than that, Grayson was advocating more spending on law enforcement to combat prescription drug abuse, and supported the patriot act. Sounds like a lot of fail to me. Also, very slimy.

Lol at old dude with cane. I wanted to hear what he had to say about banks. edit: there's a part 2 nvm! edit2: OH NOES HE'S A JESUS FREAK! edit3: I vote for the second old guy! lol

Wow... Don't know why, but I watched the entire thing... the role of religion in these debates really disappoints me.

3. Why does it disapoint you?

4. That's what I'm saying.. Martin > Paul > Fat Religious Guy > Grayson

5. All the bullshit swirling around stereotypes with people of Indian, Islamic, or Muslim faith, along with the "racism" tied to the immigrant problem, plus the fact that Politics and Religion mix about as well as oil and water, you really have to ask that question?!?

Religion should never be part of a Political debate and/or decision. If you feel you need Religion to win an election, then the Political platform you're standing on is hollow at best.