Ran soil tests, low on pretty much everything. Nutrient suggestions?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bostontrees345, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Hey Guys,

My plants are looking a little sad so I grabbed a PH soil testing kit to see where everything was at. Turns out my PH was around 7, nitrogen was so low that the solution didn't change "pink", phosphorous was really low, and potassium was very high. I just got a 150W HPS light and the plants seem to love it, but they're definitely lacking nutrients- any suggestions as to what I should get for them? I'm not sure how to balance these out since this is my first grow. Not looking for any insane outcome, this was more of an experiment than anything to prepare me for my next one.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. #2 Noam Chongsky, Jan 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2013
    Your plants would definitely benefit from more blue light - also i'd say your massively over prooning them. Why are so many of the leaf tips missing?

Dont pull leaves off sick plants. Either when that are suffering from a nutrient deficiency or some kind of infection. You're taking away the plants stores of food and/or opening it up to further infections.

As for your feeds - I have used Canna in the past but i now use Advanced nutes Grow,Micro,Bloom - PH perfect. I would recommend them to anyone.

Hope this helps