Ran over a Mexican

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BushSquatting, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Fuckin' a, right?

I'll sum it up and get to the point. I was playing designated driver for a night, which I had no prblem with because I wasn't using my car. Either way, I drove my buddy's sister and her friends to some bar at around 11pm and drive back to said buddy's house. 2am and a few bowls later, we get a call from the sister saying they're ready to be picked up.

By this time they're pretty fucking drunk, which is to be expected. The thing is, while they were enjoying their stay at the bar, the sister managed to get on the bad side of some meth dealers. From what she told us later, one of the guys gave her some expensive ring in hopes of getting laid, but she wasn't goin' for it and decided to keep the ring(fucking drunks, right?:rolleyes:). So I pull up and the sister jumps in. She tells me to wait for one her friends, whom was still inside.

We see her friend exit the back rather quickly followed by 2 rather large looking fellas. He jumps in the back, "Go go go, they're coming out!" I'm thinking fuck. These guys are walking up to our car and one pulls a blade. As one of them is standing in front of the car, keeping us from going anywhere(no we couldn't back up), fucking 'meth head with blade' comes up on the passenger side. Well, I'm not stepping out of the car for this one, nor am I gonna have one of my friends pulled out of the car. So down goes the pedal and mexican goes over the hood. I mean, fuck, you don't just stand in front of a car and expect me to sit there and get shanked.

Short version: I ran over a mexican meth dealer at a bar, 'cause I didn't want to get shanked.

2. You did all you could do man. Good job.

3. Haha, I love seeing minorities in pain.

4. My shins be hurrting hella, Holmes. You gon taste my blade. Sureños!

[​IMG]

5. Lol well good for you man
    I would rather hit someone than get shanked too...

So why didn't the dude move out of the damn way?
    Lol..

6. He was standing only about 5 feet away from the car. Once I started to go, he stepped to the right a bit, but it was too late. Owell....

7. The ONLY thing that would have made this thread funnier is if you were driving a beemer.

8. Lol well good thing is if they're meth dealers then the chance of them reporting you is slim. And it wasn't your car. Haha...
    Sounds like a good deal for you
    :hello:

9. Haha it was some shitty suv, but no joke, up and over the hood he went.

That's what I was thinking as I was driving away. Though it was the first time I've run someone over, so I was pretty sketched.

:smoking:

10. lol that is awsome.

11. HAHA! Thats full of win man. Did you give him a score his flight path?

12. A solid 9.5 for a double body varial backflip...though he didn't stick the landing. :p

13. HAHA! Nice dude. Good job!:hello::hello:

14. Holy shit dude haha awesome story, fuck those guys did your friend keep the ring?

15. hahaha that is hella funny. Imma smoke my next bowl in honor to you. +Rep , great fucking story.:hello:

16. Last I heard, she still has it. I don't know if it's worth shit, to be honest.

Thank you :bongin:

17. Lol, that's fucking awesome. What an idiot for thinking you wouldn't do that. I bet he got laughed at and is gonna think twice before he stands in front of a car superhero style.

18. Ha that's fuckin amazing high five to you.