Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ran outta bud? got stems? heres an idea for you.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Toekr, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Alright well first of all you gotta have a pollinator grinder but what you do is you grind up as much stems you got then put a dime in it and shake! i usually put it in the freezer cause i heard that helps but idk :p but anyways you should have a shit ton of kief! than just smoke the kief or roll a joint with some tobacco and put some in with it :p

2. lies^^^ I want to see this

3. pics please

4. De-kiefing stems is a favorite of mine.

5. I just like to go with the "If it's green you can smoke it," mindset.

I can recall countless times I've had no bud, but plenty of shake/kief/stems, so what do I do?

Throw that shit in the grinder! Grind up the stems to a nice consistency, throw it in your pipe. Find some shake (maybe crack open some old roaches) and put that over your ground stems, and finally top THAT off with some kief.

When times are tough you gotta think outside the box. Sometimes all that entails is grinding up and smoking everything you've got.

6. there is a small amount of trichomes on the stems... i would suggest using your grinder on the stems though, because i can see teeth being bent and broken off left and right.

7. one time i saw a bag of mad stems and wondered what theyre good 4. like i dont like tea so im like what can u do with that shit... HMMM

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgjGcekCofA]Save Your Stems - YouTube[/ame]
    another method

9. guys i would post pics but i posted this after i did this :D but ill post pics next time i fill this pill bottle with stems give me a month lol

10. i did this all the time before i got my keif box. i have about half oz of stems.

1.chop em down really tiny
    2.fill the chamber above the screen like 2/3 with stems and a dime
    3.shake, repeat with all your stems

it results in alot of keif

11. and the only way the teeth of ur grinder would bend is if you have a cheap ass grinder. lol i got a sharpstone and ive grinded up like an ounce of stems... cause i saved them for awhile and the teeth bend at all..

12. haha i just did this and went on here and wanted to post. had 2.3 grams of stems from mids and dank, did this and now im blazed, try it

13. Yeah, that could happen. My EZ-Grind has metal teeth, shaped liked diamonds. Shit's not getting broken at all.

14. Is there a way to do this without a grinder?