Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ran out of bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dom407, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Just smoked the last of my bud

2. Glorious exposition, comrade!

3. I'm sorry :(

4. Its the end of the world....

5. u make it sound like thers only one day out of the year you can buy more. just hit up some pals, thatll smoke u up:smoke:

6. And you felt you need to tell us, why?

7. That sucks, go buy a couple 40s.

8. The same reason you and I replied to it,

No reason...:smoke:

9. Well my life is better now that I know that...

10. I'm fuckin' drunk, so f*** you for waiting my valuble time

Edit: Jk, i'm a peacufl drunk, but seriously don't do that again

11. Gordon? Gordon Freeman?

12. fucking rude prick. If i were him i'd rock you in the fucken jaw

13. You can think of running out of your stash as a positive experience. Next time you pick up after being sober for a while, when you smoke your going to be getting super high.

14. whats good big d, BRICK SQUAD FLOCKA FLOCKA I GO HARD IN DA PAINT

just buy some more brah. im sure your stackin hundo's as we speak right mang?

15. dont b fuckin comin at me wit dat shit who you think you fuckin with second on the murder cap list FUCK WITX me

16. I have enough for one bowl left.... Don't know when I should smoke it. Anyone got suggestions? lol

17. im not talking to you, im talking to op, so you can dip out :wave:

also you spelt with wrong mang
    WOOP WOOP, SWAG, SWAG, cookin swag.