Ran from cop who happens to be my next door neighbor

Discussion in 'General' started by Pink Floyd, Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So today was an interesting day.

Aight, lemme just get it out in chronological order. I guess the beginning of the story would have to be yesterday when some people moved into the empty apartment across the hall from me. Nothing too interesting, fuck it. Anyway, today was when the action went down.

Since it's Friday I was gettin ready to chill and get rucked up nahmean. Bout' 3PM I bounce from the pad and begin my journey and head out to the homies house a few blocks away. Long story short we did the ol' :bongin: until we were :cool: :yummy::cry: . Anyway we copped some alazay or however the fuck you spell it and proceeded to get "coo wid it" for a bit for a bit until we were satsisfed we were though. Anyway we get our skateboards and head out to the skatepark for some fucked up skating. I call it "surfing the jungle on a broken carpet." Anyway, this happens for a bit when all of the sudden Officer Goochface rolls up out of the bushes and goes "A-HA!" .... that's all he says and he just stands there for a second and i fall on the floor laughing.

This is where things start to get shitty for me. i get tased and pepper sprayed because apparently i was "posing a physical threat" by grabbing my skateboard off the ground. after we establish that i was not going to attack him he tells me i was wearing the exact same shirt as a skateboarder who had just been reported for vandalizing or some stupid cop bullshit honkey like that. anywayz, at this point he apologizes for assaulting me and my dignity and goes "you been been drinkin boy-o?" to which I responded with a swift ninja skateboard escape involving me skating off through the skatepark. I was surprised he didn't even try to run after me, but I really wasn't tryna go to jail. Fuck that.

But yeah, clean escape and everything. So I go back to my homies and chill for a cool few hours and bounce to my home. When I arrive, what do I see? Fucking McGoochface standing by my building in normal people clothes. So I panic and I'm like wtf do I do. I waited atleast 10 minutes for him to enter his apartment before I could slip past the back exit into my place. So it turns out this dude is my new neighbor. I'm seriously trippin out man, I can't fuckin hide from this guy forever. I mean shit, I guess I can, but fuck, you know??

anyway thats pretty much the gist of it just needed to get it off my chest... thanks for listening....

2. Wild story :D small world

3. this could be a fun thread

4. wait this really happend yo?

5. 100%.

6. I would have told him im done talking and im leaving unless he wants me to report him and file a lawsuit. Thats fucked up that he tasered you, so you picked up a skateboard, it wasnt like you were wielding it like a weapon. I feel for you.

7. In my opinion I say confront this pig in his day walker clothes and be like look I am not going to bother you and I do not want to be bothered by you. Do this in a week or 2 so the scumbag forgets your face.

8. This sounds like a non-existant movie in the making.

By the end, you two will become lifelong friends and grow. He'll accept your wild and crazy lifestyle, and you'll learn the value of a tucked in shirt and that sometimes authority is good.

I'll fetch the Whoppers and drinks.

9. I call bullshit on the last 10 threads of yours.

I wants pics of dat ass, the alizee bottle, your spit jars, if you really speak russian, do so now, and your blood drinking adventures and your fetus customization website made into a reality :laughing:

10. Makes no sense..

11. Yeah id call bs on this story

12. 1 - dat ass - gone, can't get pics of that golden goodness anymore
    2 - why the fuck would i still have the bottle? and why is that even not beleivable? it's just alcohol
    3 - i actually filled a water bottle halfway with spit the other day since i was sick and producing a lot of snot, but i didn't take a pic, didn't think much of it
    4- da, ya gavaru pa ruski. ya ne znayu pachemu te takoy pizda. nu nechova plahova, me fse druzya.
    (the spelling is not accurate)
    5 - i never drank blood yet, only asked about it
    6 - never talked about making a website, only the concept of fetus customization

anything else....... hamie?

13. bro he tazed your ass without good reason, but you bounced outta there.

id say you guys are even :smoke:

14. Don't taze me bro

15. You didnt prove anything, at all. lol. i meant a straight up video of you rapping in russian. any troll can go to google translate :rolleyes:

16. Just wait a couple of weeks and then next time you see him outside his apartment walk up and be like "Small fucking world huh, I'm your neighbor." and just apologize for running away from him but you weren't the guy he was looking for, you were just scared after he tazered you or something. He's going to see you eventually.

17. is this ingenious trolling?

:confused:

18. I ain't gotta prove shit for you, buddy. Be satisfied and if you don't beleive me, te mozhash sasat moy huey blyat.

I was thinking of just laying low for like a month and just walking by one day and seeing if he recognizes me, which he probably won't. And if he does, he can't arrest me for some shit that happened a month ago, right??

Nope.

19. People on grasscity love to complain that there is too many trolls here yet every story thread is accused of trillion

20. Pink Floyd maybe a troll, but he's at least an entertaining one at that. I enjoy his threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.