Ran across this gem today...

Discussion in 'General' started by OrganicOso, Feb 17, 2010.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFf9s1rUNy8]YouTube - 67 Year Old Man Owns Younger Dude On Bus[/ame]

Not to seem racist, but that black guy had it coming...and that girl filming the whole thing tried to play it off later by "apologizing" and saying she did nothing wrong. This made my day, especially after crushing my deadlift record =D

2. Yeah I just saw there was a video sub section and they already posted it. Oops!

3. yea saw that yesterday.. some pwnage shit!

4. Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats awesome

5. They all acting stupid as fuck if you ask me. I think they both should have been kicked off the bus.

6. why i hate public transport, and why i hate obnoxious black people (KEYWORD=OBNOXIOUS, IF YOU TAKE ANY OFFENCE TO THIS YOU HAVE JUST VERIFIED YOU ARE OBNOXIOUS)

7. Did I hear someone say, "Beat that *****s ass" and and lady screaming, "Lord have mercy!"

8. has anyone noticed that the girl filming stole epic beard mans bag when he leaves the bus

9. All you gotta say is you hate obnoxious people. Obnoxious is obnoxious whether your black yellow brown white or fuckin red.

10. i saw it on the digg, someone mentioned that the guy is known around san francisco. he's a vietnam vet, and known to be a bit unstable. there is another video of this dude being tasered at a baseball game..

11. Good call, didnt see that at first... and she wants to press charges with that video... ROFL

12. That dude has fuckin monster arms.