Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ran across this chart!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by c0dyb, Jan 26, 2011.

1. ^my favorite part

2. hahaha thats pathetic... 1,500 pounds??

3. I am going to try this one day :smoking:

4. can i join you?

5. It's physically impossible for someone to smoke 1500 lbs of weed in 15 mins. Someone should do the math, but you can't even inhale fast enough to do that. 100 lbs a minute? Not possible.

6. I was thinking it'd have to be concentrates, made from 1500 pounds of weed. So you'd have way less to deal with but the equivalent amount of active ingredients. Still though, wouldn't that be like 150 pounds of hash oil or something?

7. 5lbs of fucking water drunk in a sitting will kill you... 5lbs of weed, you couldn't even absorb that much, you'll be faded out the world.

That's right world, more people have died drinking water than smoking weed. No one has died from smoking weed.

8. :confused:

I don't understand.
    :mad:

9. The point is that no one has EVER died from smoking the herb.