Rampage (2018)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dizzy, Oct 27, 2020.

1. I Bought This Movie Off Amazon a Few Days Because I Heard it Was Lit From My Brother. It Just Arrive Today an Staars Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Naomi Harris, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, an Malin Ackerman is a Bad Gyal in This Movie Too He Says. I Guessing it Some What Like The Old Rampage Video Games With The Giant Gorilla an Giant Wolf an A Giant Dinosaur. Me an My Hubby Gon Watch This Tonight While We Get High Later. Has Anyone Else Seen This Movie an Have a Opinion About it at All? :)

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. This Movie was Cool as Hell The Gorilla was a Giant White Gorilla an Very Smart an The Giant Wolf was Cool to an Could Fly an the Reptile wasa Giant Alligator an the Biggest of them all...really Huge an Mean. It was a Great Movie an some Funny Parts too.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. @BrewsnWeed666 @AR Toasty Has Y'all Ever Seenn This Movie! I Think You Both Would Like it!! My Brother Was Right to it Was Lit an Funny. I Would Give it 11/10 IMO

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1

4. I've not seen this 1 I'll have to get it myself once I'm done watching all the Nightmare on elm Street films :D

• Winner Winner x 1

5. Yea I Mean it's Really Up To You But I Most Definetly Recomend The Movie an Watching it While High Too :D

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2
  6. Yes Dizzy I just heard it based on a 1980's video game ..also

Davis Okoye (Dwayne Johnson) signs to George to calm the gorilla down, signing "It's me." The sign he makes is for "rock," a reference to Dwayne Johnson's nickname "The Rock."

more here:

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. I watched this on a plane way back when flying was a thing. It’s decent entertainment - the giant croc was definitely my favourite part.

But otherwise, it was just okay. Films with sensitive animal moments, however fleeting, aren’t my bag... even if it involves monsters. :confused_2:

• Winner Winner x 1

8. Haha That's Cool Info Man Thanks For Sharing. Have You Seen This Movie tho?

Ohhh Sorry You Didn't Really Like The Movie Andy I Was Hoping You Would :(

~Toni~

9. Like I said, it was okay. It just didn't knock my socks off.

Maybe I'm also getting a bit tired of the Rock in these PG films. He's everywhere the last few years.

• Winner Winner x 1

10. Ohh Ok Well Thank You For The Honest Reply tho. It's Nice Of You :)

~Toni~

11. Caught the movie last night and glad I did, one of the Rocks ...best

• Winner Winner x 1

12. Thanks For the Reply Vostok I Appreciate it. What was Your Favorite Part of the Movie?

I Wonder if there would ever be a White Gorilla that would Be Cool. he was My Favorite one tbh so Smart.

~Toni~

13. Faith in the Rock restored, after that 'Jungle Cruise' crap
    still a great story a rebuilt King Kong for the 21st century
    better on BluRay and Home Theatre and er weed

The Milcor 40mm Grenade Launcher is used a lot in this movie
    now used and favored by the USMC, an easy to wind magazine

Stoner Value - Still High lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Thought this thread was about the other rampage movie :(

p8152146_p_v10_az.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Yea The Giant Albino Gorilla was Really Cool an Smart butDon't Forget The Giant Wolf an Giand Alligator Too lol.

Never Seen it. What's That About?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. A messed up kid that wants to purge people Thanos-style who, despite that, is quite intelligent in some ways.

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. Ohhh...Nah if I Knew Somebody was Planning Someting Like that I Would End them on The Spot. I Hate Mass Shooters They are Scum.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Yeah at first I thought this might've been related to that other rampage movie, I saw that years back. It was ok but yeah obviously a fucked up movie. Not really much worse than something like saw in a sense but at least jigsaw being an evil genius and the detective work element to those movies adds more to them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. There are 3 of them :)

• Like Like x 1