Ramen Noodles

Discussion in 'General' started by Gr0wSm0k3S3ll, Jun 17, 2009.

1. #1 Gr0wSm0k3S3ll, Jun 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2009
    Anyone else just demolish packs of these things? i love them and every time i blaze i eat them, they are delicious and terrible for you, so of course because they are bad they taste so good. Favourite flavors anyone? mines pork :smoke:

[​IMG]

im more of a Top Ramen kind of guy but pork has got it going on. The best ^^

2. i hate ramen because everyone on my hall (dorm) stunk up the hallways with them.

3. Chicken. I love the way they look wrapped around a fork lol... is it just me?

4. Why are they so unhealthy? The large quatities of sodium?

5. i hate them. cuz when your poor thats all you have. i don't eat reman by choice. i do eat it fairly often. usually chicken. and i do whatever i can to change it up. like adding sauce, cheese, or whatever else is around.

6. No... Ramen noodles are the shit. You can't beat the price either.

7. yeah, lol roughly 2000 mgs for the packs...:eek:

8. fun fact: Sodium 1960mg. daily % value 82!!!!!!!!!!

9. Eww....Maruchan.....Nissin is so much better, anyway, Oriental is the best.

10. ramen noodles will make you fat if you eat them everyday. fact.

11. I don't use the seasoning packs when I eat 'em. That's where all the MSG and most of the sodium comes from...I think.

12. roast chicken flavor all day

13. They were good for the first week at school last semester. Then after being broke and eating them for two months, I wanted to kill myself. I would've rather ate toilet paper with pepper on it.

14. yup yup. i hear ya there

15. [​IMG]

I always dump out the little vegetables on top before I cook it, but these are cheap and easy.

16. i love them

17. Chicken fasho. Beef tastes like mushrooms.