Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ramen Noodles With Weed (Fast way to COOK Weed)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Hazed, Feb 7, 2006.

1. im pretty high after just taking 1 rip from my bong.... i have a REALLLLLLLY slow metabolism.. like real slow... so im hoping this isnt the pleatou(sp?) im pretty sure its not. like 85% sure.

2. hahah nice to hear they worked

3. i dunno if its worked yet.... but that doesnt worry me. the first time i ate cannabutter, i kinda burnt it, but i ate it anyways and then litereally like 5 hours later i was rediculously high... this might just be some killer 1 hit bud... it certianly looks/smells the part. but it could also be the massive amount of opium resin in my bong bowl, because i just got off a little opium binge... i smoked an 1/8th of opium in like 5 days.

4. its coming on more and more with time.
    i put like 2.5g of mids in it
    and cooked for 45 minutes
    half noodles
    2 cups, none added later
    :smoking:

5. lol, no. if water killed thc, how would bongs or bubblers work? as long as you eat/drink everything, you're getting ALL the thc of that weed :)

6. damnnn opium is gooooood

7. damn.....ate some of that weed ramen the other night and i let my roomate have some and we were trashed......trippin balls....couldn't operate legs or any other appendages...not too bad...just buttery:D :smoking:

8. this has to be the greatest recipe of all time combining the two best things in the world....weed and ramen noodles yessssss:hello:

9. good dude

Im thinkin bout putting a gram of white widow in some ramen today for lunch. we'll see.

10. Ok I have a question for you.

On saturday there is going to be a gallery in downtown seattle who is holding a "Headie Pipe Show" showing off all kinds of fucking tight glass work. My headshop owner invited me to come and take photos of all the glass for all of the blowers. He is the one who orgonized it. I could potentually sell them these prints. We will be shooting as they set up, and once it is set up. My friend and I will be watching the crowds to make sure nothing is stolen. This will be an all day sort of thing. I am thinking I want to make 2 batches of your ramen for me and my other stoner friend. Would two bowls be to much to act professional also during the day? I can shoot photos while high, not out of my mind high though.​

11. All depends on how much you put in each batch. The ramen will be more of a body high, I think you should be able to think clearly and do your work. Do 3/4 of what it usually takes ya smoking to get high and youll be good. I dont know if Id want to be high having to watch expensive ass equiptment though. Your friend any tolerant to weed? If not dont overload him or you will have a partner on the moon when you need one on his feet, you know

12. can i use margerine instead of butter??

13. can't believe it took me this long to read this thread! I Loved it! I am def. going to try it as soon as my budget picks back up. Think I may try throwing some kief in butter after my grow is finished! I love the FAST FOOD!

14. I got about a 1/4 of Regs for 20 bucks. I think Im going to try this out soon. I would do it today... but shit its already kinda late.

15. What about microvaveing the noodles and dank, would that work?

16. mmmm, sounds downright HEAVENLY!

hahahahaha. don't mind me, I'm stoned =)

17. I used margarine and a gram for me, but it didnt get me that stoned. Maybe real butter makes a big difference.

18. I'm wondering the same thing as deadhead...does anyone know if microwaving the ramen and weed would work?

Or maybe microwaving the water till it boils then adding the weed, butter and noodles. Then maybe cooking it in the micro for a couple more minutes... hmm what do you guys think?

19. no microwaving will not work, too hot, thc destroyed

20. really..how do firecrackers made in the microwave work then?