Ramen noodle fail :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dungdude0, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Dont be me

Didn't hurt when t happened, the next day was hell though.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. damn homie, i think you should have went to the doctor on that one.

3. +rep on being a champ.

spilt some ramen on my same hand this morning, just dropped the entire bowl and went straight to the sink. just a lil red :p

4. Ouch, how did you manage that?
    That looks like it was a serious burn, I would have seeked medical attention if I were you.

5. damn dude I never knew ramen noodles got so hot, I let my friend burn a smiley face in my arm for like 30 seconds with the metal part all heated up and my skin bubbled a lil bit but it diddn't really hurt

6. #7 Dead Set, Dec 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2010
    Those are 2nd degree burns on your hand. Wow.:eek:

Yeah, probably should've sought medical attention for that. It might end up scarred.

7. damn son. make sure you medicate for the pain :smoke:

8. I couldnt help but laugh.That must of sucked,blame it on the reggie

9. Nice burn! It should heal up eventually, you'll be fine!

10. what flavor ramen?

11. haha i was thinking this as i saw the pics

hope it was shrimp man, thats the best one :D

12. if you meant LIME shrimp... then i agree.

13. Is that shwagg on the dollar bill in that picture? Could that maybe be linked to your ramen difficulties? just thinking...:rolleyes:

14. I looked at the first picture and thought, "not so bad", scrolled down... ouch.

15. Why would you go to the doctor, that story just went from spilling ramen noodles too...

"Too make a long story short, i had to punch the bear in the face while my hand was on fire, so i just yelled 'FALCON PUNCH!' and owned him, and then he ran off..."

16. Shit man that looks horrible. Hang in there

17. Shit. You should have gone to the doc... probably owuld've gotten some pain meds legally prescribed to you.

18. Ouch. I spilled fresh ramen on my hand when I was like 10 but it wasn't that bad.