Ram Dass RIP

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Skyjester, Dec 23, 2019.

1. There is zero grandstanding going on dude - but you're telling me that people of other religions and people that are not religious, or christian can get into heaven right?

please understand that there isn’t any malice or me trying to be argumentative here at all… That isn’t my point whatsoever. my point is that the Bible seems to be very very clear on the points that I made. I’m trying to wrap my head around this and having a very hard time.

You said that comment 1 was true. Comment 1 was “
    • You MUST believe in jesus or you're out”.
    If this is true - then how on earth could non christians or anyone - following any other religion at all be allowed access to the Pearly Gates?

You said that comment #3 is not a “must”. The comment was:
    • “You must NOT worship ANY other god but the christian god”
    How could that not be a stipulation to gain access? You’re saying that folks that worship other gods can go to christian heaven? No way! What about the actual commandment that specifically says “You must not worship any other god but me”.

This isnt grandstanding pal - and “on my high horse?I’m asking very legitimate questions. I am totally screwed up iver how the bible can say kne thing and be quite specific about it but you tell me these folks that worship other gods, or none at all, or dont believe in jesus or follow the commandments - doesn't matter; they can still get In.

You saying “"He who believe will inherit eternal life." simply tells me yet again that I am correct - non christians can not ever get into your heaven.

I’d really like to know where you're coming from on this or how I’m missing something here.

thanks.

j

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ram Dass will be greatly missed. I have a documentary about his life called 'Becoming Nobody' on my Amazon wish list.

3. beherenowbeherenowhere
    rip man !