rake in face

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by seeofgreen, Oct 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I did the stupid of stupids,
    steped on a rake and the handle came up and hit me smack in the eye.
    i looked at my father and he said\'the\'ol rake to the face trick\"
    i did that back in the day..lol
    man the pain,smoke makes it all go away..lol

2. I never knew anyone who actually did that...I\'m sorry for laughing, but it sounds like a cartoon.

Seriously though, are you ok? I hope so.

3. Ahahahahahahah!H!Hhahahahaahhahaah!!!ashahhahahahaha!!!!!
    Ahahhhh1AHahaha`!!!ahhahahaha
    !ahahahahahahh!!!!

oh shit man sorry bout that but damn! while i was reading this i pictured some one like Daffy duck walking across the yard and doing the \"Rake to the face\" lol

p.s *Stoned*

4. I was like \"this shit is in cartoons\" as i hit the ground...in a pain like lol...
    All i wanted to do was pick up a brick that was in the way,as i bent over while taking another step....WHAM smack dead in the eye.
    I have a cut on my eyelid and the side of my nose,it felt like mike tyson hit me with my hands behind my back...
    But i sucked it up and finished working....

But feel free to lol all you want..i would.
    Remember to look as you walk,trust me LOOK.

5. yep,the old rake to the head trick.Been done before but its much funnier when it happens to someone else.:D

6. Ouch!!...the pain....smoke thru it man....and stay outta the garden...its dangerous...

7. the garden is the only place for me...

8. I see im not alone in this...lol

9. Thats the pic,but needs to be over the left eye....lol

10. ha!... this happened to me yesterday......hwile cleaning out shed and getting ready for winter..... buuuuuuuuuuuut i managed to catch it before i got smashed in the face... :D

11. i was reading about a guy (sientist)who took black widdow poison on purpose ...said it was like an awsome trip untill you die....

it is also hard for them to bite you ...they have small fangs....

(i keep spiders)

12. that wont be so easy as they dont drink...lol

they acctuall have to extrack liquid from some thing ..anf i dont know if hw will suck his water spounge if i fill it with tequila!

13. he dont seem to want it ...lol....

14. have you ever seen a ferit eat a mouse...omg!

ytou think cats are visious....

i wouldent recomend doing it with yours...they get realy nasty if you feed them live mice and shit...

(ive had a cupple ferrits)

i am animil man...once i had 23 snakes including 3 bermise pythons...the little one was 9 ft ..and big one was 16....the big girl would eat 20lb rabbits...lol

at the same time i had a rodent farm...250 adult femail rats ...and enuff mails to keep them knocked up//lol

if you dont know thats alot of fucking rats....each femail could produce 8-20 babys evey 6 weeks....

we feed some of them to the snakes and sold the reast to pet shops and shit...

i also keep fishes...ciclids ...the kind who like to eat every thing smaller than them....

and my kittys...altho i only have one cat ...and three fish right now...

15. Well my eye feels alot better and the side of my nose,its kind of black and blue,so i was told for like a week...lol
    Never doing that again(as i knock on wood)....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.