Raising a RooR from the dead

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Mooney0946, Feb 9, 2011.

1. #1 Mooney0946, Feb 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2011
    Alright people, so my first roor I ever bought was probly my absolute favorite piece. It was a 22" 3 arm perc orange label beaker. It was a beautiful real authentic roor with a signature and everything.

Unfortunately, about 6 years ago this shit head good for nothing kid broke it playing rock paper scissors. I know what your thinking and trust me I was beyond consollable.
    Nonetheless, there was somenthing inside me that told me to hold on to it regardless of the completely shattered 3 arm perc and broken joint.

Fortunately, the tube it's self wasn't damaged during the fall.

6 years later I've finally found a glass blower who was willing to fix it.

Heres the good part people. He gave me some options

I'm thinking of getting either a ten arm perc or a circulator put in.
    I'm trying to get a perced Diffy, kinda like the ones sheldon black makes. Don't know how many arms but as many as he can. And o yea I'm gonna have him turn it into a bent neck.

Any opinions or advice would be awesome, my biggest trouble is gonna be deciding to either get a ten arm or the circ for the perc chamber in the tube.

Pictures to follow after the fix, ill try and put some of the tube before and after up.

Happy toking, :smoke:

UPDATE

turns out he may not be able to make it a bent neck, he would ruin the label

also, its either a ten arm, a worked 4 arm with matching diffy or a circ with some work on it

2. Does your tube have a splash gaurd on it?

If deciding between a circ or a tree I would personally go with the circ.

3. circ for sure

4. yes it does have a splash guard

5. I would go with a circ man those things are amazing wish I had a toro circ/circ

6. I see what you did there. ;)

7. new accounts referring websights :rolleyes:

8. yeah, two whole posts and both advertising this website.