The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

raised heartbeat good?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by cowofsteel, Sep 5, 2003.

?

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo is it?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe so

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. suck a toe, all the way to mexico (or somthing)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I've been thinking. Almost the whole point of excersing is the raised heartbeat.
    So you think that it would be good for you when you smoke and get that raised heartbeat. But at the same time, it doesn't feel natural, like it hurts. I'm sure most of you have experinced it, so I'm just wondering, do you think (or know) if its good for you or not?

2. I used to think that too. Like maybe it helps clear out arteries ect like exercise does. Any studies...?

3. Smoking definitely raises my heartbeat. Even if i'm not paying attention to it. So I'm sure it's the same for you and all other smokers.

4. so have we concluded that the raised heartbeat is good?

5. but if you are at risk for a heart attack then you are most likely a fat ass(sorry im drunk) and if thats the case whats wrong with a raised heartrate? Exercise would cause the same thing right?

Grasscity Deals Near You