"Raised" at the Zoo

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by thoughtware, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Wow.

My wife and I live in CA where medical MJ is legal - and we each consumed some edibles and headed to the San Diego Zoo.

First time I'd ever been raised while walking through the zoo - and it was absolutely the most amazing thing I have done in a long time.

As we stared (and stared) at the animals I couldn't help but think that we were seeing God's "artwork" on display. The zoo became a living "art museum" with every "painting" signed by God himself. The perfect symmetry of colors, lines and patterns - as if painted perfectly on living canvas. It was as if I could see that "randomness" simply did not exist ANYWHERE in God's creation. I was completely and utterly captivated.

Please, let this not turn into a God vs Atheism debate - but rather just an encourgagement to get high and walk through the zoo. What a breath taking experience!!

:)

2. Yea man, the world is truly "God's" artwork. I would say it's an expression of our true nature/consciousness, but feel free to call it God! :) But yea, the world's beautiful...:D

3. I take part in this enjoyment with nature and its simple yet extravagant beauty