Raise the self esteem of the blade above you

Discussion in 'General' started by Wizards, Jan 27, 2013.

1. @Avihigh74 your artistic eye is incredible! thanks for sharing

• Like Like x 1
  2. Your posts are good. You are smart,funny and a good blade.

• Like Like x 1
  3. You are unique and genuine as fuck! And you speak your mind. Fuck yeah!

4. Very cool bladie.
    Artistic and chill.
    I’d love to hang with her, smoke a bowl and get lost somewhere among the clouds.

B5CB4FB2-0DBB-45AD-BA52-DE8300FD8379.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. He's a really nice person and I bet his music is awesome too. I would like to hear him play if I could.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Very loving mama! Always wishing the best for others and is upbeat! She has a very nuturing heart and in my opinion those are the best people to have in your life!

Sent from my [SG s9+] using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  7. I enjoy reading your posts. You are a good blade. You are funny, truthful, legit, wise, creative and knowledgeable. Thank you

• Like Like x 2
  8. you seem really cool! and I hope everything you ever wanted comes to ya! have a good one!

"And I thought hurricane season was over"

• Like Like x 1
  9. I don't honestly think I've read an unchill post from reno!

• Like Like x 1
  10. wow thanks man you too!

"And I thought hurricane season was over"

• Like Like x 1
  11. You are awesome. much :love:

12. She's cool af and not afraid to say what she thinks much respect for that!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  13. Toni you’re a badass and you are one of the great positive posters on GC. Also you’re a boss of a mum! Long may it continue homie

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. You're a good blade. non stupid posts, accepting of others and overall just a good person.

Plus you're smart

• Like Like x 1
  15. #3896 Deleted member 940351, Jan 30, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2019
    She seems like a very relaxed laid back person, geniune and secure with herself, which are extremely good traits to have.

The “100% Vagitarian” never seems to get old, it always amuses me when I read it haha.

Edit: Renothehippy, thanks for the kind words, but I wouldn't consider myself caring at all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Brain stew reminds me of the song. So that’s what’s up. You seem like. A caring, relaxed person, take care man.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  17. You're a good blade. I appreciate the words of kindness for other members. You're kind and wise in fact I'd date you if I was into men over and over again. :love: I like you dude hugs

18. She is one of the best bladies on GC and really an awesome person. Someone I would want to have as a friend in real life if I knew her!

~Tonika~

• Like Like x 1
  19. One of the best bladies. Intelligent, well spoken and full of advice. I would be around her by choice. I really dig her.

• Friendly Friendly x 1