Rainy Days

Discussion in 'General' started by JayHayz, Oct 14, 2010.

1. hey GC. Today its raining. I hate rainy days. I'm so bored. There's nothing to do. Haven't even got a call or text from anyone. Didn't go to work. I don't even feel like smoking weed today. I guess today is just one of those days. What should I do to make my day better?:(

2. Run headfirst into a wall. Helmet optional.

3. eh. not a fan of the self inflicted pain stuff... may try it another day

4. I hear ya man.. Rainy here too, feelin super unmotivated today but doing nothing's not cutting it. It actually looks really pretty outside, the sun keeps poking out through the rain with all the fall colours burning bright, it's a bit of a tease.

5. I love rainy days, cause it never rains.

Come to AZ and you'll see why

6. aw man. the east side is just meh. AZ sounds like fun.

7. Personally, I love rainy days, but you're here for suggestions, not opinions.

What I would do if I were you would be to go ahead and smoke a few bowls, believe me it will lift your spirits. Then, after getting good and stoned, pop in an epic videogame. In my experiences, you can't beat Oblivion for a great game to play stoned.:D

8. yeah. I think i might just whip out the bong anyway and play some MW2. I wonder if there's a correspondence with rain and peoples mood.

9. Maybe. For some people it just brings depression, while for others it brings a sense of peace, tranquility, and contemplation. Sometimes it's just good to take a day off to yourself, get stoned and just chill and enjoy your own company.:smoke:

10. Its a nice roasty 95 degrees today, but hey, our girls are still walking around in shorter clothes;)

Its supposed to "cool" down and rain next week though, I doubt either happening.:(