Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

rainy day

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thewalrusiam, Jul 5, 2010.

1. ok so i was planning on going fishing today but its been raining non stop since i woke up. so i thought to myself, "this would be a great time to be high." only problem is that i still live with my mom for another month and a half. she doesnt really disaprove of my smoking mainly because she smokes too and now that im 18 she knows she cant use the "your a child" excuse. she just asks that i dont do it while shes home. so im bored out of my mind and i wanna burn, any ideas?

2. you have a garage or a little thing outside where you can stand under and smoke and not get wet? Don't smoke in your house though

3. Buy a vaporizer.
    Masturbate.
    Play some video games.
    Write a novel.
    Ponder the universe while you're sober.

4. Tell her your going to the store to get something and just cruise around and smoke.. Then come back home :)

5. Or just smoke in your car..

6. Just say your going to go to the gas station to get a drink, and then smoke in your car and get something for cottonmouth.

7. Love the avatar :smoke:

8. genius...lol.....

9. #9 Royksopp, Jul 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2010
    Go outside....she said not in the house, right? Well, respect her wishes and do it outside ;) or just wait until she is gone but do it outside anyways, don't stink up the house.

I never understood those situations where parents smoke but don't want their kids to? It's like wtf is all that shit about? I would be sparking up with my kid for sure :smoke: in fact I would encourage my kid to smoke in the house instead of outside with their retarded friends because I know he has a wayyyyyyyyy bigger chance of getting caught outside the house than in. I guess they don't realize that? Whatever. Lol.

*edit* haha dude it's been raining all fucking weekend I love it except for the humidity -_- where do you go to fish?