Rainforest 66 Tent Grow

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by Bossdodge187, Dec 10, 2012.

1. How far are you in to flowering, I started week 5 yesterday & I feel like they're to small

2. today is day 20

3. i think im gonna do a 9 week run with these ones

4. I think they'll grow decent I keep adding more bloom & bloom fx & less micro. But idk could go either way

5. Your buds seem about the same size mine were a week ago

6. Looking good !

7. alright, I cant actually believe it, but i have broken my previous rooting record, Today is day 2 and i have roots, i tried to take a pic but cant get small enough, anyways the stem has "exploded" at the bottom, and the floem has actually extended into a root. I have never seen it happen this fast. Side note *no rooting hormone was used*. GH rainforest 36 and 66 produce results i only believe because i have seen it

8. Wow, that's crazy fast. What strain? Is it one that you've cloned with before & if so did you do anything differently, like give them a scraping at the bottom, or change up the water temps?

9. well previously i had been using an older model of rainforest, but my dog decided it was an enemy... so anyways I had to buy a new one, the new model has seen quite a few changes from the old one. I did nothing different from any other cloning attempt, and i have been growing this cut for a very long time. Its an Original Gangster Kush strain i paid way too much for (im talking a number nobody ever believes, so i don't even tell it anymore) in the early 2000's

10. I took these on sunday, but unexpected eye surgery delayed my posting them. The First one is for you ZOMxBud as you can see i have the same fertilizer burn as you

11. Looking great ,that tent is going to fill out real nice. What size is your tent?

12. nice how much did it run you?
    after i move and get settled in i'm getting a 5x5x6 i like the extra 2'thoe

13. Secret Jardin are the SHIT. They have a special lining that blocks the IR 5-O use so they cant see it through your walls. The rainforest 66, air cooled shade, tent, charcoal filter, fans for intake and the air cooled tube and ducting ran about $1550. I already had a digital 600W ballast and bulb tho. another $50 for the screen. The tent itself was like $400 but the guys at the hydro store love me and I get a discount for being a medical user

14. plus the reflective material is 95% efficient so you don't lose much light. Honestly, I have a spare room in my house, and I think im gonna get another tent to put in it, and set it up the same way. As a side note, i ducted the hot air from my shade into the heating ducts of my house, no matter what, if you go to a vent in my house there is hot air coming out of it. at 0 degrees celsius my furnace does not run.

15. Nice wish I could do that my stuff is about 75 ft from my house

16. I converted a detached garage into a 2 room show. even with a dedicated furnace it was too cold. I couldn't use the tap water cause it was 1100 PPM well water, biggest mistake of my life. tried to grow there for 2 years and never had a really good show. Plus i never went out to see them cause it was 40 below zero those 2 winters and it was a long walk. Bottom line is I gotta have it in my house to succeed

17. & you have better security

18. Not really, I had multiple IP cameras on my grow, motion sensors inside and out, shock sensors on all the windows, automatic locking steel core doors, steel framed with keyless entry, and a 160lb Alaskan Malamute chained to the door. It was on an acreage and nobody knew it was there, but when you grow legally in Canada the government wants to be sure the production site is secure or they refuse to issue you a license