Rainbow six VEGAS

Discussion in 'General' started by WillyWonka420, May 4, 2007.

1. any players in here? i love to get ripped a play that ish. i don't have many live friends so you blades that play Vegas a lot should add me (gamer tag: TheReminator420) an we should play some matches!

other games i play are GoW and Lost Planet

2. I like playing video games, and I have every the first 3 Rainbow Six's and the mission packs, but I don't have this one. But I have a suggestion, maybe you should go out and try to meet some new people?

Go to some clubs, find people with similary interests, find some people you can chill with outside of the virtual world. I'm not trying to be a dick, I just think that it's important to have a good circle of friends to chill with, and if they have similar interests maybe you can play with them online too?

Please don't take this as an attack, because over the internet it's easy to come off as a dick when you're not trying to be, but I just wanted to make a suggestion.

3. DirtyPete....I think when he said Live friends....he means friends he plays with on the Xbox Live service, which pits users against each other over an internet connection, allowing you to play your usually one, or multiplayer games, with people from across the globe.

4. I love rainbow six vegas its the best one since rainbow six rogue spear. my gamertag is penguin grenade. I haven't played in a while but you'll still want to be on my team, unless you want a challenge :cool: :D

5. Ahahaha, yea I'm a douche bag. I guess since I don't have an Xbox I just didn't realize. I felt sorry for him, lol. Now I feel sorry for myself for looking like an idiot.

Pay no attention to the kid who isn't high but still is retarted.

6. haha sall good, pete. u made me lol.

penguin i'll add u buddy, an im up to the challenge:cool: