Rainbow Six: The Patriots ; Tom Clancy propoganda?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DarthBizzle, Dec 21, 2011.

1. is it just me, or is this unsettling? and by unsetteling, i mean does this make you shit your pants?

Liberals Cry About New Tom Clancy Game | MRCTV

2. all i wanna know is...does this game come out on 360?

3. #3 Shipwreck, Dec 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2011
    Well I've had this theory for a while; what better way to brainwash prople through video games.

Not trying to start a flame war but notice how America practically specializes in FPS games? Would it be smart for the government (who actually help out by asking the military) on how to make a game?

Just a theory.
    its beginning to become more clear the government is invading every aspect of our lives.

4. Idk maaaan, i just think it's fucked how i read all this about the NDAA and then I see that the enemy in the new Tom Clancy game is practically the Occupy protesters..

i've ran out of red flags to put up :0

5. Already exist. Army puts out an fps shooter for free, google it.

6. fucking awesome! i can see how a panty waist would fear this.

7. 'scuse? troll harder.

It should be feared because it is provocative, or indoctronative...

8. yeah if youre 12. this video game is for adults. so you want to start banning certain video games now? careful as you tread down that path boy.

9. lol nawh boii, i didn't say anything about banning any games..

and age is irrelevant, every stimuli effects the human psyche at any age... Especially if you don't read (i.e. most gamers)

It's not that the game should be banned, it's that whoever made it is a fucknut warmonger and it looks like straight up propaganda.

10. #10 AlienBlood, Dec 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2011
    lol. i love liberals. yall so soft and cuddly.

11. Your assumptions reflect your comprehension skillz :D

12. you can always spot a liberal when they refuse to admit that they are one. yall dont have to be afraid of the word, its not a bad word, is it?

13. You are now officially an ObviTroll.

Stop.

14. this thread probably belong in pandora's box, or more accurately a conspiracy theory forum if there was one.

15. Bloodthirsty, insulting, paranoid and of course the ever present ad hominem attacks.

This children is how you spot a Neo-Con troll.

16. Definitely seems like some sort of indoctrination. Especially its name, "The Patriots" as if it is unamerican to protest. I know its about rioting, but still. If kids play games like these they get conditioned for violence, its not cool. I wonder what people would have to say about a video game from the point of view of citizens having to take back a corrupt government? Times like these I wish I could program

17. bloodthirsty? :rolleyes: i assure you no librlulz were injured during the making of this video game.

18. Surely there is something more appropriate that you could be doing?

19. It's not just in video games. The Complex: How the Military ... - Nick Turse - Google Books

If you ignore AlienBlood, he will go away. Haven't you had to deal with an annoying little brother or sister? A troll works on the same mechanics as a little kid, too bad we can't throw candy at him through the internetz. el oh el

20. write your ideas and place it in my suggestion box. ill have my secretary review it by the end of the day.