Rainbow in the dark.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by When Grass Was Grass!, Aug 2, 2012.

1. So just bout a hour ago, I was chillen outside making s'mores wtih my older. Suddenly all these fucking rain clouds appear and towards the north you could see a RAinbow .. never seen one at night so i kinda tripped out.
    So we proceed to smoke a fatass tight bowl of some decent trainwreck whilst listening to the song "Rainbow in the Dark" by DIO!
    Thought i just shared that. Any moments like these ever happen to you guys?
    ...damn phone wont pot smiley faces on. Ohwell..

2. That sounds amazing. Did you get any pictures?

3. Man I tried but it was jjust to dark. To me it was that once in a lifetime moment. ha ha.

4. That defintely sounds like a rare moment. I didn't even know that that was possible. Lucky you.:smoke:

5. Yeah had to a lil research to see if its even possible and that i wasnt tripping. haha. turns out it can if the moon is bright enough. good thing the moon was out tonight.

6. [quote name='"machu"']so just bout a hour ago, i was chillen outside making s'mores wtih my older. Suddenly all these fucking rain clouds appear and towards the north you could see a rainbow .. Never seen one at night so i kinda tripped out.
    So we proceed to smoke a fatass tight bowl of some decent trainwreck whilst listening to the song "rainbow in the dark" by dio!
    Thought i just shared that. Any moments like these ever happen to you guys?
    ...damn phone wont pot smiley faces on. Ohwell..[/quote]

r.i.p dio

7. Like a Rainbow in the dark! What a badass song man!! R.I.P Ronnie

8. RAINBOW IN THE SKY by ZIGGY MARLEY. Ccheck that ouuutt

9. THAT is the song that sparked my love for Dio. "When there's lightning!!!"

10. Saw Ziggy Marley once.. fucking fantastic. everyone just rushed the stage.

11. /offtopic you can just type what smiley face you want, i.e. : ) : rolleyes : : D without spaces.

/ontopic That's really cool bro :smoke: I would trip out too :laughing:

12. Ronnie and the Redcaps!

13. Fuck yeah DIO.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4W0AiPXFWg]Dio - Holy Diver - YouTube[/ame]Holy Diver is his best one, intro is over at 1:18 and shit gets real

14. fuck yeah it is man...I remeber the first time I hearD the song. I was baked tripping out on the intro, just tthem weird noises hahah. Had to go outside and see if it was coming from out there. :smoke:

15. I bet that was a beautiful sight. That's awesome man. I didn't know it was possible either.

16. Sorry bro, you were definitely tripping. That just isn't possible. Grade 12 Physics FTW.