Rain..... 7 days straight

Discussion in 'General' started by cheebaa, May 13, 2006.

1. Hello City,
    I hate the rain. I'm in the North East and it will be raining till wed, I love tokin a bowl in the sun.

The only good thing to do is smoke a bowl and take a nap by the window listening to the rain---pretty relaxing actually

2. Im in LA, sitting in my room, windows all open, in my boxer shorts, sweating balls. And no weed to soothe.
    yeah rain sux, good for chillin and reading a book tho :)

3. It's been raining for 2-3 days here now. It blows.

4. man, I would love to hear some thunder tonight, not gonna happen but I would love that

5. as much as i love smoking then going outside. i love rainy days as my family tends to only bother me to do shit on nice days. so it's nice knowing i can get ripped out of my skull and not have to worry. last time i smoked up not expecting to have to do anything i took a baseball to the face, not fun.

p.s. i went dxm tripping last night and the thunderstoms were trippy as hell.

6. Yeah, it's been raining out here in Ohio.

Making me sick, and forced me to smoke inside my house.

7. I wish it would start raining more here! It needs to so I can go start picking shrooms. :D

8. been raining quite alot here too. i enjoy the rain tho its really relaxing. i did some shrooms earleir today and i thought the rain was pretty trippy. the only thing that sucked was i was at the park walking the trails with my buddies tripping balls and it started raining and we got kinda muddy and wet but it was stilll damn trippy. good times