Raided

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Taylorgang99, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Hey guys this is my first post here been lurking for a while and finally signed up. Decided this would be a good place to tell my story. It all started when I went to my boys house we call him jay cause this dudes always got the freshest jordans even unreleased ones we go to his house. This kid pushes weight. So it's around 11 at night and were just chillin with some ladies smoking you know usual night. Well one of the girls leaves and five minutes later knocks onthe door. I knew it was her cause I looked through the peep hole so I open the door. When I do that three cops barge in the door waving around warrants. So they let the two dumb bitches go and search the house find two ounces a scale and enough bags to be suspicious. Since they found the scale we both got detained on distribution charges and taken to county to be booked. I spent the night in jail got bailed out in the morning by my boy whos always got my back. So jay I bailed out jay n he's gunna pay me back when he's done with court and shit but since this isn't his first drug related charge his future isn't looking to bright but he took all blame and I got off with just a night in jail. So I guess I'm kinda lucky.

2. thats why you cant trust them bitches :p:smoke:

3. Yeah man girls nothin but trouble