Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

raided : (

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by buddhabro3, Aug 28, 2009.

1. so the people in my town had a good morning.... The pigs kicked open 6 doors early this morning and made 8 arrests. I'm really close with one of the families and we are all devastated. Its all over the news and its just aggravating. They took the mothers money for no reason, destroyed everything, smashed shit for no reason and tipped over tv's and stuff, and took away the shotgun that he bought legally! Its bullshit. My other buddy only had a gram in his room and they stormed in and fucked up all of his shit. these cops are getting ridiculous. apparently there are more raidings to come, I'm friendly with a lot of the people who got busted I hope my door isn't getting kicked down next:bolt:

2. sucks dude, get your shit out immediately (obviously). Sorry to hear about that situation though the shit is pretty fucking rediculous. But actually my friend from college's family getting raided was how i ended up with my quality spike bowl, he decided he didn't want it anymore.

3. That sucks. I'd stop smoking for a while, or if you do, far away from where you live and they got busted.

Just make sure your house doesn't smell like weed and your stuff isn't lying around. The cops just can't come busting in and looking through your house because he "may" smoke weed.

4. I'm sorry dude, innocent people who smoke pot shouldn't be raided.

I recently had some friends go through some really intense shit from being raided because they were ratted out by a friend addicted to meth for the reward money.

5. Sorry man.

My only suggestion is to move to a state that has medical marijuana laws in place.

6. Good ole fuzzz

7. fuckin pigs

8. why are authority types so nazi gestapo against weed? geez, are they that afraid of people elevating thair thoughts above the matrix? FTP

9. Raided for what?

10. Yeah, really

Simple possession doesn't ordinarily instigate a raid

11. Yeah, something is amiss here.

That sucks, FUCK THE POLICE

12. People dont get raided just for smoking weed. Those people were probably selling or doing something else.

13. that's fucked up

14. Damn man, my regrets go out to your friends, that really isnt right.

Stay safe.

15. Back in Tennessee i got thrown to the gavel, shotgun barrel in my back, k9s going insane all around me, they made 12 arrests. 4 of my friends where wanted for armed robbery so it was a really big deal. I only got simple poss of cocaine but it was crazy... my friends are doing 7-14 yrs for assorted drug and weapons charges :(

16. Where in NE do you live?

17. my boys grow op house was raided last week in worcster mass. a 700,000 house commited to just growing...a 1mil dollar bust....u talking about the same one? its just one of these asain grow hosues that are scattered throughout mass...theres hundreds of ops and every1 gets raided at some point

18. That totally blows, man. Worst experience ever.

A friend ratted me out a year or so ago for an 8-plant grow. Cops came in, busted up a bunch of shit, tore my place apart... huge mess to clean up. Cops are just dogs looking for meat, man.

Keep it safe.

19. yeah they all got ratted by one kid who got caught robbing houses. pigs will let a house robber go over a ganja seller

20. nothings going to change, all i say is what would you do to someone beating in your door after you fam ? finish it the same way and we will see a change, the uk is coming round to the idea.
    When enough drop they will stop remeber that