Raided Again!

Discussion in 'General' started by stoned budda, Sep 2, 2008.

1. #21 nugglord_420, Sep 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2008
    Act of God?
    :confused_2:

Or maybe they thought they were edible mushrooms?

2. They never looked in the terrariums, either their idiots or it was an act of god, i think i may go to church Sunday,:smoke:

3. make her eat the whole 1/4 pound and turn her loose in a mall or something. . .

(take the baby first)

then she can call the cops on her padded walls all she wants

4. Lmao, just don't show up too stoned.

Last I heard, the priests look down upon that kinda of thing.

5. haha damn u are lucky the popo didnt see them shrooms. i would def consider moving. those cops will be back. probably

6. Where in ohio? Don't need to be all specific

How could the police NOT charge her if you said the weed isn't yours.

I remember if someone hand over weed to cop and say it's that person's weed. If the person say no, then they will charge the person who gave the weed over. Simply because....the person possession it?

7. It don't work that way i was informed, even though they cant prove it its still her word against mine and she "supposedly" turned it over to the police in good faith.

As far as where i would move to in Ohio, i don't know, currently i live about 2 miles south west of Youngstown. But the house is definitely going up for sale. I do have property in north central PA, but that's to far to live year round.

But like i said even though the police found nothing, i feel that with all the accusations they will start to think of the old saying, "where there's smoke there's fire" and start fuckin watching all i do.

8. move to rhode Island, no one will expect that & then I can smoke you up:smoke:

9. Meh, I'd stick around in ohio and keep ounce or two on myself

$100 fine ticket beats jail-time.

I think ohio police is known for raiding houses over a blunt.

I know a lot of people who got raided around here(SW ohio)...I knew a guy who got his house raided because his neighbor snitched him out for smoking on his patio.

10. Man actually lived in R.I. for awhile, first in Westerly, then i lived i Narragansett. Loved It,l awesome state.

11. Yeah it really is, I live in riverside, or east providence what ever one you wanna call it.. but always down to meet a fellow gc user

12. wow man fuck your step daughter, from all the shitty stories u've told about her i can tell she's a real psycho bitch. good idea gettin a restraining order and chargin her with defamation of character. maybe if the charge passes then it'll discredit anything she accuses you of in the future.

13. Regardless, it's a sign of something. :D

14. shrooms are 100% legal to grow. they become illegal when they are dried.

15. Incorrect.

16. Not sure if anyone has said this yet, but I believe if mushrooms are not in the warrant, they can not confiscate them.. otherwise your rights would be violated.

17. I remember your thread awhile ago about your stepdaughter. Sorry about that it must be hard because its not just a random person, its someone that is in your life no matter what.

Good luck man, she needs to seriously grow the fuck up and stop thinking the world is about her.

18. Well see, they may not have overlooked it, but when an officer is there with a warrant for a specific thing, such as cultivation of weed, they can only bust you for that specific thing. Anything else is to be overlooked. Not to say they didnt notice it there though.

19. goddamn, your step-daughter really pisses me off! You just wouldn't believe the rage that started boiling when I read this. I haven't even met her and I still want to smack the shit out of her...

I hope the legal action is enough to quell her backstabbing.

20. Man... I'm glad I haven't been put in a situation like that, I don't know how I would react to someone going that far out of their way just to get me in some trouble, let alone something that serious.

However, I would never let cops willingly into my place, heh... Having those roaches would be enough for me to want them to stay out, not to mention aquariums full of cakes fruiting magical goodies :D

Even if I didn't know something illegal was lying around, I still would keep them out because there is usually something I don't want authorities to see that's out... I should probably fix that problem, shouldn't I?