Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rage lol...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jangalo, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Just traded my favorite pipe I currently had in my possession for a nice new bong earlier today from my dealer, who I also bought an 8th from and hung out with/smoked with the majority of the day. Decided to clean it because it was caked with resin EVERYWHERE inside. I did a perfect job.. thing looked like it could have been brand new. I was drying it off with a towel, and I tipped it over, thing crashed into a million pieces. WHAT. THE. FUCK. I know for sure it isn't karma, I haven't done anything bad enough to deserve this kind of punishment. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....

2. Sorry to hear that man, I have never broken a piece but if I did I would be pissed.

3. #3 Jangalo, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    I've owned a plethora of pieces lol... this is the very first one I've broken (others have been broken by retards I let use) and the most tragic of all my losses... thing was beautiful lol.

Edit - And I only got to use it once!

4. Shit happens... You have to be careful... I also learned the hardway..
    I was cleaning my downstem with a towel, fell into the sink and broke into 3 pieces...Too lazy to order another one so I taped it back together...:eek:

5. The entire thing shattered :( it was a bitch to clean up too... got bits of glass stuck in my foot

6. You'll always have it then

7. That sucks man lol i've broken lots of smoking shit (mostly stems).

8. Hey Mr. Rager.

9. my friend bought me a bong and handed it to me wrapped in bubble wrap... i thought the bowl was wrapped also.. it wasnt, it was on the bottom. bye bye bowl

10. yes, you did. you tipped it over when you were drying it... thats bad enough to lose you a bong. really sucks though, im always afraid something similar is gona happen since i have tile floor in my bathroom.

11. lol, I just burned my troubles away. 2 bowls on the gravity bong, and I've already started selling shit on craigslist so I can buy a better bong haha, its not the end just because I smashed a $40 investment lol. Serves me right for getting something cheap lol. Now I miss my pipe lol... hotboxing the car was always the greatest.