Rage...help.

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Blazin Canadian, Mar 28, 2011.

1. uuuggghhh...i gotta buy like my 7th controller for my ps3 because i keep breaking them. i just get real mad when i play call of duty or whatever and throw that shit at somethin and buttons always pop out. :mad:

i just need some help. how can i stop from raging from videogames? any suggestions on what i should do?

2. smoke more, throw water bottles or something that doesnt have value. i love to throw my controllers, but since i got a new one ive started reaching for somethign without a value. rather than my 50 dollar controller

or stop playing shooters. they are really frustrating

3. Get off before it gets worse that is what I do. If I go 0-7 in SnD im gonna go to a different match. Don't care if people say I rage quit because one they are random people and two they are probably using ak74u and galis. LOL

4. i also broke my damn turtle beach headset. :(
    imma try to throw some nonvaluable things but the rage just takes over and i just dont give a fuck haha then afterwards im like "fuck...nooooo why i do that???"

5. hahaha thats exactly what happens to me, i have 2 ducttaped xbox controllers. just keep something cheap close by, when i get really angry, i rage quit, and find a glass bottle then i smash it...feels reaaaal nice

6. haha ill have to try that. or i can just chuck my cat across the room :p jk

7. Smoke weed?

8. hahahah I've only broke one controller out of frustration. I don't even remember what game it was. Just chill out man, pick a game that is more fun than frustrating and smoke a bowl before you play.

I also like the idea of throwing a water bottle, or something that is cheap.

9. yeah im trying to make a promise to myself to not get mad anymore at games. just need to realize its just a game and it doesnt matter that the guy killed me 50 times in a row. ha

10. try punching a hole through your screen.

yea.

11. ha yeeeaaaaaaa...... im not mad enough to do that. my tv is too nice to do that shit.

12. #12 frank drebin, Mar 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2011
    Holy shit... 7th controller huh. lol
    Havent broke a controller since the amiga days i dont think so im doin well.:p

But yeah Ive had a few conversations with my tv in the past, asking it ''This is a video game for 'entertainment' yeah ? ... Well this isnt fucking enjoyable, im doing what your telling me and this is the 8th fucking time ive had to retry this !!! '' ... ''Why would you do this ?, why would you put this in the game ? Who thought this would be fun?''

That example was taken recently, i got mirrors edge for the ps3. I was starting to enjoy it, then i just lost it. I paid £5 for it and got £7 trade in for it Haha. Win.
    ..Although i would have rather tied it to a brick and threw it through the window of dice's head office.

Theres certain games i know theres a good chance i will be pissed off at before i play them ... you just gotta find what your cool with and what kinda mood your in before you game. If your already pissed off, play an offline game. I take it a bit more personal if im getting beat from another human rather than a cpu, although that can be a cheating bastard at times too.

Im learning to play nhl 11 atm and getting pumped left right and centre online... but im still enjoying it.

In the end the arguement will always be and most of the time it will always win and that is that, its not really the game its you, you suck. Practice makes perfect. But theres only some games im willing to devote decent chunks of my spare time to. I dont think the reward with alot of games is worth the effort and time you have to put into them.
    But each to thier own.

13. anger management

14. truth...

/thread

15. #15 Jdahms, Mar 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2011
    Throwing controllers?

I was just playing medal of honor and the only other person in the room with a mic was probably 5 years old. Great parents right.

I bet he throws his controller

maybe stop playing video games that make you throw your controller? doesnt sound very fun.

16. Quit playing PS3 and get out and enjoy life brotha.