Rage Against The Machine

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Psychosilocobin, Jul 18, 2007.

1. anyone else going to see RATM at the Rock the Bells Tour in NYC on the 28th? thats the night im going. whats the best way to get there? i have a place in northern PA in the poconos and cant find a way to get to randall's island using public transportation. the closest train takes me to Penn Station which, to my understanding is about 100 blocks away. anyone know enough about NYC to help me out with this one? i just dont wanna take my car to the city b/c of traffic and parking.

2. i'm going to sanfran to see rage and wu-tang.. I got VIP passes to meet rage and wu.. i'm soo stoked.. hopefully I can share a blunt with wu and rage.. would be tight huh..?

3. I'm so jealous, I had no one to see the show with and now i am pissed.

4. I'll see you all in NYC

WU-TANG, WU-TANG

5. yeh i'm excited.. i would be jealous of everyone who is going if i wasnt going.. you know?

6. I got tickets for the San Fran tour on August 18th but I'm not going anymore. If anyone wants to buy em off me send a pm.
    Damn.... I want to see Rage sooooo bad

7. Yeah fuck that, I was going to blow a whole bunch of cash to go and see them cause I luurrrves them but then the amount of cash became even larger and I realized if I dont eat I would die.