Rage Against The Machine

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by durval, Aug 19, 2006.

1. When it comes to rock in general Rage is my favorite. There style and lyrics just blows my mind. To bad there not a band anymore. For me Audioslvae just doesn't do it like Rage did. My favorite song of theres would definitly have to be "Down Rodeo". I own all there cds including live and rare. I love just blasting there music in my car with the windows down.

What do you guys think?
    What are your guys opinions on Rage?

2. I loved rage, and im not a huge fan of Audioslave.

3. audioslave is crap compared to rage.:metal:

4. RATM are one of the best bands to ever grace this earth,period.

5. I will never become sick of their self-titled album. Know Your Enemy is such a tight song. Such good lyrics:

"Yes I know my enemies
    Theyre the teachers who taught me to fight me
    Compromise, conformity, assimilation, submission
    Ignorance, hypocrisy, brutality, the elite
    All of which are american dreams"

6. War Without a Face. Probably gonna have to say thats my favorite.

7. Fantastic band

They were experts at everything they did, musically, lyrically and stage wise.

8. God damn Rage is the shit. There isn't another band that I can stand to listen to as often as I do Rage. The lyrics and music is just so fucking raw. Makes me tingle on the inside when I think about them lol.

9. I fucking love RAGE I just recently downloaded their disography (meaning all their cd's, live shit, Music Videos, and Concerts) its sick as fuck! I especially love Tom Morellos sick ass riffs on the guitar. :smoking:

10. Ive liked Rage since 5th grade man. I love them. Its the perfect fusion of poetry, anger, political views, and musical talent.

my favorite band by far.

and audioslave is nothing. wheres the message, wheres the anger, wheres the emotion.