radiohead

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by brian hobo, Mar 27, 2004.

1. i've been listening to OK Computer a lot recently, and let me tell you, i love radiohead. their music is so good, the lyrics are awesome, and most of their shit is trippy. i don't know what it is, but i like everything about their music. their older stuff is even more amazing. yeaaah!

2. Yeah radiohead has some really good music in my opinion OK Computer is their best album but thats just me...

3. I like Ok Computer, Kid A, and Hail to the Thief all equally. They're all different, and unique in their own way.

Radiohead is ana wesome band.

4. I love Radiohead. Some of the most intelligently composed music out there right now. I'm a new found fan actually. I never listened to them before my freshman year, but I instantly grew attached to them. I love all their albums, but Hail to The Theif and OK Computer are my favorites...

By the way, which album can I find The Tourist?

5. the bends is the best album by far.....pablo honey was o.k. with a great song called "creep".......and "how to play guitar", or learn to play guitar, can't quite remember.........

o.k. computer is a great album also, but takes a while to get into as much as the bends which hit's you right away..........seen them once, probably the worst gig i've ever been to, not so good live..........Peace out........Sid