Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Radiohead while lifted....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eur0k1d, Apr 22, 2010.

1. OK computer must be the best album ever while blitzed and relaxing...sounds good :smoke:

2. Had tickets to go see NIN in Greensboro last year but I had two important tests the day after the concert so I chose to stay and study for them instead. This is definitely one of my biggest regrets of last year.

3. Not gonna lie... I thought radiohead sucked. That was until I did shrooms and listened to them. I was like...'I fucking get it now!' haha, it was an eye opening experience my first trip on shrooms:) Then I started smoking bud and my love for this band just grew. I have NO favorite song, I feel it would be rude to all the other masterpieces created by radiohead if I were to pick a fav. In fact, fuck.... I'ma smoke and rock out!
    :hello::smoking:

4. Radiohead is good, Filter and Tool.

5. Dude, feel ya. Tickets to ge see NIN at the palace two summers ago. Second time seeing them, first BIG venue for them.... FUCKING ROCKED! Except, I did NOT get to see them. My lame ass girlfriend of mine at the time(bitch), drank WAY to much and we had to go outside because she kept getting caught passed out in the bathroom. So then we got to wait outside for over 2 fucking hours in a god damned storm for the show to get over and our ride to come out. She knew it was my favorite band, she knew that she gets torn up pretty easily, and yet she kept drinking. I never forgave her for that........ $150 down the drain.... and will NIN tour again? Prolly not like that.... prolly when Trent is old as shit and bored.

6. no, NIN will not tour again.

7. Radiohead... watch a live performance of them while blitzed. It'll change the way you look at things.

Also, WILCO! The American Radiohead. Especially since Nels Cline joined the band in 2005.

Music is proof G-d loves us.