Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

radiation therapy and marijuana

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Bob Saget, Jul 1, 2005.

1. My father was recently diagnosed with lymphoma cancer, and will begin undergoing chemotherapy/radiation therapy within the next couple weeks.

My question is:

Has anyone here dealth with this issue? As far as I can tell, marijuana should help alleviate any suffering he may undergo.. particularly nausea and inability to eat.

If anyone has any experience with this, or knows of any helpful informative links, I'd appreciate the heads up.

and please, if this thread has been posted already, direct me to it instead of telling me to use the search button.

thanks,
    bob saget

2. well first of all, is he will to smoke?

3. i have no idea. but if he was suffering and i came to him with actual facts about how it would help alleviate his suffering, i really dont see how he could turn it down.

4. this is a good time for you to try to get a cannabis club card, i hope all goes well with the chemotherapy